• What?! Patch #0002 is out now

Limited edition patch, only 50 made

Get your patch

Thought a les baer 308

Re: Thought a les baer 308

Mine is 100% reliable and very accurate. My only complaint is the large clunky forend but a trip to the mill for rails/slots, and a little skateboard tape...I'm set. Some will tell you they are expensive and your paying for the name, but there is no denying that it performs. Mine was south of 3K so the $ were no worse than most quality 308 autos.

Hope this helps.

After seeing the backwards castle nuts on their advertisements (and hearing their after-the-fact lame excuse), I think I'd pass and go with an AR builder and leave the 1911s to Les Baer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tylerw02</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After seeing the backwards castle nuts on their advertisements (and hearing their after-the-fact lame excuse), I think I'd pass and go with an AR builder and leave the 1911s to Les Baer. </div></div>

I agree with this 100%

For 3k, you could get an LMT MWS, Larue OBR, Larue PredatAR, or Noveske. All of which are primarily AR manufacturers. Or you could build your own for $2000+
I built a MA Ten with a dimpled Noveske barrel for around $2100 (-the dimpling) and I love it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R.O.U.S.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What pattern is the Les Baer? Is it DPMS or proprietary? </div></div>

+1 you don't want a proprietary system if you can do without it.

Sorry for the thread jack, but looking at the pictures of the new Les Baer Monolithic Swat version, it has some similarities to Mega Machine products. Does Mega produce any parts for the rifle? If so, I consider that added value.