Rifle Scopes Thoughts about Zeiss Diavari-C 1.5-4.5x18 scope...

inspcalahan

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2005
The Last Frontier
I'm picking up a new to me custom hunting rifle and on it is a Zeiss Diavari-C 1.5-4.5x18 scope. It seems to be in excellent condition. I like the low power magnification. I've never used Zeiss glass on a rifle. I've always had either NF or Leupold on my guns. I can't imagine there's any issues with it. Just wondering if it's worth leaving on there, or selling/trading to get something I'm used to.

That being said, does anyone out there have this same scope? I can't seem to find it listed anymore and am guessing it's not a production model. Any thoughts, reviews or concerns about it? What's it worth value wise?

Looking forward to responses!

SANDRAT

Private
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2008
Kasilof,AK
www.youtube.com
Re: Thoughts about Zeiss Diavari-C 1.5-4.5x18 scope...

Can you post a pic? Alex @ Eurooptic would be the guy to ask,the Diavari is top of the line Zeiss and well worth keeping.He also takes trade ins if you see something you like better.

inspcalahan

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2005
The Last Frontier
Re: Thoughts about Zeiss Diavari-C 1.5-4.5x18 scope...

I will as soon as I pick up the rifle - My friend came to town last week with a few rifles for me to pick from. It took me a few days to decide on this one. It'll probably be a week or so before I drive out to his place and pick it up. I'll do so then for sure.

Thanks for the info on Eurooptic also.