• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Thoughts about Zeiss Diavari-C 1.5-4.5x18 scope...

inspcalahan

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 3, 2005
The Last Frontier
I'm picking up a new to me custom hunting rifle and on it is a Zeiss Diavari-C 1.5-4.5x18 scope. It seems to be in excellent condition. I like the low power magnification. I've never used Zeiss glass on a rifle. I've always had either NF or Leupold on my guns. I can't imagine there's any issues with it. Just wondering if it's worth leaving on there, or selling/trading to get something I'm used to.

That being said, does anyone out there have this same scope? I can't seem to find it listed anymore and am guessing it's not a production model. Any thoughts, reviews or concerns about it? What's it worth value wise?

Looking forward to responses!

Re: Thoughts about Zeiss Diavari-C 1.5-4.5x18 scope...

Can you post a pic? Alex @ Eurooptic would be the guy to ask,the Diavari is top of the line Zeiss and well worth keeping.He also takes trade ins if you see something you like better.

Re: Thoughts about Zeiss Diavari-C 1.5-4.5x18 scope...

I will as soon as I pick up the rifle - My friend came to town last week with a few rifles for me to pick from. It took me a few days to decide on this one. It'll probably be a week or so before I drive out to his place and pick it up. I'll do so then for sure.

Thanks for the info on Eurooptic also.