• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thoughts on Approval of new Federal Execution Methods

UKDslayer

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 29, 2005
    Texas
    The MSM has been all over this oddly...are they trying to hint compliance needs to be stricter for y'all that had 11 over for Thanksgiving?
    So new approved methods for federal execution include the standby lethal injection, but also gas, firing squad, and electrocution.
    Happy Black Friday from the DOJ!
    Note: the new rule will take 30 days to go into effect.

Last edited:
    Most, if not all of the pharmaceutical companies that supply the drugs needed for execution by lethal injection have stopped making and/or supplying those drugs to U.S. prison authorities due to those firm's opposition to capital punishment. This sounds like a simple work around.

Elite are trying to permanently shove execution methods into law. This only means that the common man will face such methods, never the elite themselves.

Don't think you'll ever break bread with Barr, he's looking to break a lead pipe over you.

More people need to die anyways; our legal system even for the worse crimes possible is generally very leniant.

Things like terrorism, domestic terrorism, voter fraud, 1st degree murder and espionage need to carry ONLY the death penalty.

Just like shooting people at the border, you'd only need to make an example out of less than 50 people to make basically noone want to risk doing whatever it was anymore because they knew what would come next.

Firing squad is more awesome than some gay ass injection.

I want a tub grinder. With a grapple. Especially for kid fuckers. You could pick them out of the corral like the grabber game, drop them in! Even more fun when you can pick them up by there limbs.....Have a corral next to the grinder with the discharge chute going back to the corral.

Remember during the demo. debates Biden said no one should be in jail for non-violent crimes..like voter fraud, quid pro quo
    And what is a gas injection they keep quoting? Or are they afraid to say gas chamber"? A gas injection sounds like a big oxygen bubble into an arterial line - may not be so quick...

Lead poisoning!
    I've always felt that the cheapest method of execution is the best. With the price of ammo today, there's lots of questions that would have to be answered before I would agree with a firing squad.
    Rifle or pistol cartridge? Cuz cost matters.
    3, 5, 7 guns?
    Will the guns be reused? Again, cost matters.
    Are these hand loads?
    Would they use 1 live round and x blanks? Or the other way around? Money matters.
    Will the brass be policed to be reloaded or sold? I see an opportunity to make a profit here.
    Considering the above questions, I figure a rope would be cheapest. Then again, does it have to be a new rope?

• Haha
    Reactions: tomcatmv
    Wonder what they could make in $$$$ if they did executions as PPV??

Reactions: Pbgt
    Elite are trying to permanently shove execution methods into law. This only means that the common man will face such methods, never the elite themselves.

Don't think you'll ever break bread with Barr, he's looking to break a lead pipe over you.

If executions became political then the masses of common men would have to confront the limited number of elites.

More people need to die anyways; our legal system even for the worse crimes possible is generally very leniant.

Things like terrorism, domestic terrorism, voter fraud, 1st degree murder and espionage need to carry ONLY the death penalty.

Just like shooting people at the border, you'd only need to make an example out of less than 50 people to make basically noone want to risk doing whatever it was anymore because they knew what would come next.

He said gay ass injection. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I want a tub grinder. With a grapple. Especially for kid fuckers. You could pick them out of the corral like the grabber game, drop them in! Even more fun when you can pick them up by there limbs.....Have a corral next to the grinder with the discharge chute going back to the corral.
    This would fit the bill perfectly it's called a "pre breaker" it will grind a 600 lb hog in about 3 seconds!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201128-112135_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20201128-112135_Chrome.jpg
      135.8 KB · Views: 14
    Reactions: Amanda4461
    I put this in a different thread:

Some of the issues with lethal injection is because some prisons have difficulty acquiring the drugs to accomplish the job. As deadly as fentanyl is, and because it is a synthetic opioid, they really shouldn't have the complaint that it can be too painful for lethal injection. They could just use some of the fentanyl they seize from illegal importation, have it's purity tested, figure out how much for it to be lethal, and use that for lethal injection.

If the junkies manage to kill themselves accidentally with fentanyl, it would seem fairly logical that the government could figure out how to use it to deliberately kill a condemned person. It would sure get around any of the objections that it is too painful, or causes unnecessary suffering.

When I first glanced at the title I thought it said new federal ELECTION methods...

wishful thinking 🤨...

I put this in a different thread:

Some of the issues with lethal injection is because some prisons have difficulty acquiring the drugs to accomplish the job. As deadly as fentanyl is, and because it is a synthetic opioid, they really shouldn't have the complaint that it can be too painful for lethal injection. They could just use some of the fentanyl they seize from illegal importation, have it's purity tested, figure out how much for it to be lethal, and use that for lethal injection.

If the junkies manage to kill themselves accidentally with fentanyl, it would seem fairly logical that the government could figure out how to use it to deliberately kill a condemned person. It would sure get around any of the objections that it is too painful, or causes unnecessary suffering.
    Now, using this concept, I'm thinking something along the lines of the nozzle at the gas pumps. So take said nozzle, and just sharpen the end 'chisel-like' similar to the end of a syringe. Writ-large.

Back to the conveyor-belt suggestion I said earlier... one guy with one gas-nozzle could clean up/clean out a whole prison in about 20 minutes. Blissfully.

At this point I would just be happy if current laws were enforced against the swamp creatures who earned their early incarceration.

What's the problem here? I'd rather go by firing squad than electrocution, gas or lethal injection.

If I got to pick I'd say tie me to a pole, blast some AC/DC and riddle me with bacon wrapped bullets. Dead is dead.