• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thoughts on the Surgeon CSR?

The rifle will do it, the question is can you. Have a look at the Tac Ops thread, if I was looking to spend that kind of money it would be coming from Hollywood. For what it’s worth my Scalpel would shoot .25 groups with FGGM sometimes. Most of the time it was more a high .3 to .5 rifle, but a lot of that was the loose nut on the trigger.

The rifle will do it, the question is can you. Have a look at the Tac Ops thread, if I was looking to spend that kind of money it would be coming from Hollywood. For what it’s worth my Scalpel would shoot .25 groups with FGGM sometimes. Most of the time it was more a high .3 to .5 rifle, but a lot of that was the loose nut on the trigger.
Rgr that

3 rds or 5?

They are really good, for context my Scapel is 2006 vintage and has had 4 barrels since the 308. Like I stated above if I was going to spend that kind of coin it would be a Tac Ops, especially if you are wanting absolute accuracy. But I have 4 customs and it is more about wants than need.

They are really good, for context my Scapel is 2006 vintage and has had 4 barrels since the 308. Like I stated above if I was going to spend that kind of coin it would be a Tac Ops, especially if you are wanting absolute accuracy. But I have 4 customs and it is more about wants than need.
I've talked to to Mike, super awesome guy. Even offered to help me out when I had a rifle issue from another Smith. I'll give him a holler.

I have shot one of his rifles and the absolute craftsmanship is on a whole new level. To say his rifles are accurate is an understatement. You can’t go wrong with either one.