• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Thread adapters

DBMG

Private
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2010
www.dbmg-llc.com
DBMG-LLC stocks a full line of thread adapters for most applications. If you don't see what you need please give us a call and we would be happy to custom make any adapter. Most adapters are available in stainless also.

Re: Thread adapters

DBMG, can you tell me what the thread is on an M1a?

Thanks DBMG. I might need an adapter to fit a can threaded 9/16x24 class 3A.

Just give us a call, we would be happy to take care of any adapter needs.

Also have few odd ball thread adapters in stock not listed on our site.

How about a Accuracy International AW metric to a 5/8 x 24 Surefire Muzzle brake / adaptor?

No problem, will have to check and see if we have any in stock

5/8"ID to 1/2"OD in stock,
Very popular for the blackout with pistol cans

Do you know the thread pitch on a HK G36? I believe it is 15mm x 1mm, and if so do you make an adapter to go from this barrel to a 5/8-24 suppressor?

Please PM if you have an adapter to go from SA SOCOM 16 to 5/8 x 24 ... TIA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mefly2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Please PM if you have an adapter to go from SA SOCOM 16 to 5/8 x 24 ... TIA </div></div>
not to take anything away from DBMG, he makes wonderful products, but you may want to look here.
http://www.deltapdesign.com/accessories-store/socom-muzzle-adapter

new style ak thead adapter almost ready. use any 5/8" X 24 flash hider on your AK.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DBMG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">new style ak thead adapter almost ready. use any 5/8" X 24 flash hider on your AK. </div></div>

For rifles with the 24x1.5mm (Saiga style) threads.

Are these just to use for flash hiders and such, or can they be used to mount a 5/8 x 24 can on a 3/4 x 24 Desert Tactical barrel? Not looking to push the envelope in terms of wisdom, but it would save having rethread the barrel, which I'd rather not do...

As most know the threads on AK's are not always concentric with the bore. We are working on a pin gage to verify barrel and thread adapter alignment. The ground precision pin gage is expensive to produce. The thought is if we can produce the gage and sell it with a thread adapter for suppressors the need to rethread all ak barrels would be reduced.

If there is a way to adapt the .595x32 threads on the M1A to 5/8x24 without resorting to a splined fixture and castle nut like Smith ent and deltaP, I think there is a market for that.

The adaptor would have to register on the face of the barrel and be less than .775" OD, as that is the diameter of the AR10 barrel. This would allow compatibility with Surefire and other over the barrel suppressors as well as with 5/8x24 muzzle accessories.

Currently over the barrel suppressors in 5/8x24 cannot all be mounted to M14's.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Griffin Armament</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If there is a way to adapt the .595x32 threads on the M1A to 5/8x24 without resorting to a splined fixture and castle nut like Smith ent and deltaP, I think there is a market for that.

The adaptor would have to register on the face of the barrel and be less than .775" OD, as that is the diameter of the AR10 barrel. This would allow compatibility with Surefire and other over the barrel suppressors as well as with 5/8x24 muzzle accessories.

Currently over the barrel suppressors in 5/8x24 cannot all be mounted to M14's. </div></div>

The Delta P is not splined nor does it utilize a castle nut. Also, Surefire makes a Muzzlebrake/adapter for the M-14 for use with their 762SS suppressor. Info can be found HERE .

From what Ive read on the M14 threads, are you not worried about misalignment when reusing them even with an adapter? Ive read of several guys getting baffle strikes straight out of the gate when using adapters like the Delta and Gemtech.

I personally would rather see the barrel re-threaded to a usable pitch and be guaranteed that it is concentric to the bore.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jonaddis84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From what Ive read on the M14 threads, are you not worried about misalignment when reusing them even with an adapter? Ive read of several guys getting baffle strikes straight out of the gate when using adapters like the Delta and Gemtech.

I personally would rather see the barrel re-threaded to a usable pitch and be guaranteed that it is concentric to the bore. </div></div>

I don't think you have ever read about a baffle strike with the Delta P adapter. Maybe with the Smith Enterprises, but not with the Delta P adapter.

Well, it has nothing to do with the adapter quality whatsoever, its the muzzle threads that are the problem.

You could be right though, I dont remember exactly what adapters the guys who had issues were using, heck they couldve even been using the factory flash hider and a QD can made for it.

The comment I was making was that those adaptors provide blind threads. There is no product for over the barrel suppressors.

The muzzle of the rifle should be square, so if you made an adaptor .775" OD or .75" OD, that was round and screwed onto the muzzle- and also registered on the muzzle, that product should be a good product.

The only alternative I'm aware of would be to thread the m14 in 1/2x28" threads. There isn't enough meat for anything else.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Griffin Armament</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> There is no product for over the barrel suppressors.
</div></div>

I am not sure what you mean by this statement. Didn't you see the link I posted to Surefire's website?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DBMG</div><div class="ubbcode-body">5/8"ID to 1/2"OD in stock,
Very popular for the blackout with pistol cans </div></div>

Not seeing these on your website.....
Would like to get one for my blackout SBR to run a 9mm pistol can.

Can you clarify? Both product descriptions on your site are worded the same way....