• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thread Crapping 2021 Pricing

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Yes people are gonna raise the price of things

Yes it’s gonna get more expensive

Yes it’s gonna get worse inventory will disappear

If you thread crap you aren’t coming back

Mind your own fucking business if you don’t like the price don’t buy it

Last warning if you missed and get permanently banned don’t come crying to me to fucking bad

It’s not like we haven’t seen this before. I maintain a decent stock of supplies. Instead of shitting on people who are facing the higher prices we need to all keep our eyes open for deals and availability of ammo and components. Seems counter productive to do anything else. We need to stick together as a community of shooters and watch out for each other.

Reactions: Jimjim223
    Yes people are gonna raise the price of things

Yes it’s gonna get more expensive

Yes it’s gonna get worse inventory will disappear

If you thread crap you aren’t coming back

Mind your own fucking business if you don’t like the price don’t buy it

Last warning if you missed and get permanently banned don’t come crying to me to fucking bad
    Still laughing at how clear you made it without being "politically Correct". Thanks. To should be too, just saying. LOL

Dude your trivializing our penchant to be bitches.

Do you think mere boredom could produce this?

We work at being dicks.......this display takes effort.
    Your tax dollars were used to ensure I got one of the best educations available in sarcasm, depravity and general dickheadededness. It was called CPO initiation.
    I just want to ensure you don't feel short-changed and get your money's worth.

• Love
    Reactions: pmclaine