• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Threaded P30

gaw

Private
Minuteman
Sep 9, 2009
WA
Got my HK back from Adco. They did a beautiful job w/ the thread extension! They will get a lot more business from me. Cant wait to not hear it! Sorry! Don't know how to post pic.s yet!

Re: Threaded P30

hk.jpg

hk1.jpg

hk2.jpg

Sorry I got buisy! I like the red one. I was blocking the flash so it wouldn't wash.

Uploading the photos was easy! Thanks Red SC!

How much did that run you? I've got a P30 and an HK45 I wouldn't mind thrown a can on. Looks like good work.

Can you remove the barrel with that in place, or do you have to remove the extension to remove the barrel from the slide? Either way, ADCO does nice work.

After shipping I spent 200. And the barrel will not come out with the extension in place.I asked them to make it stay. I didn't want to deal w/ the extension getting stuck in the can when I need to switch it to another weapon. I don't need to pull the barrel inorder to clean so I want it to stay on. Now I just have to finish waiting for the stamp on my Abraxas. Hope I don't have cycle issues!