• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Three amigos and 308's- great range day

Bruiser_Joe

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 22, 2009
Hell
well its all bolt guns so fuck it its goin here. TusconDave and his son Noahmercy came to town again, great having you guys. had a awesome morning on the range of course by the end i was shooting like shit.. i blame my fouled DTA... but everyone knows i'm just making excuses
laugh.gif
just three guys, 3x 308's and nothing but time
laugh.gif

my regular and dave's (DTA 308 with DTA can, S&B 5-25 H2CMR and dave's PGW with 5-25 P4f)
393dec94.jpg

4adfdb41.jpg

noah was shooting the trunk monkey although all three of us shot all three guns as always
fe5453eb.jpg

ff4280da.jpg

Re: Three amigos and 308's- great range day

My California sticks are jealous of your cans. Looks like you guys had a lotta fun.

awesome

Great looking stick you have there! Nothing like shooting with friends.

Damn, wish I lived closer, looks like a ton of fun!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A Barista that can shoot?.......say it is not so </div></div>

Just a photo op chiller....we all know Baristas can't shoot for shit.

Get them dialed in next month youll be shooting PDogs in MT....i put in for leave 23-27 of July....its game on

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 105amatt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks great man. What were you guys shootin at, how fer?
</div></div>

4" swingers 700 yrds

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chiller</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A Barista that can shoot?.......say it is not so </div></div>

Wait..... Joe told me he was the guy that heats up the new breakfast sandwiches at Starbucks. LIAR! I want my free iced coffee!
laugh.gif