• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Throw Levers $15 for SH members!

I received my throw levers two weeks ago and put them on right away. All fit perfectly for my two Athlon Cronus (Gen1 and BTR versions same fit) and one Athlon Argos, Gen 1. Thanks for a great product at a great price.

Reactions: godofthunder
I see you have a labor day sale, thank you, I want to grab a couple of these. Midas Tac is listed on your OP, but not on the website, is it the same as the midas BTR by chance?

Rough dimensions for the Midas Tac (6-24x50) are as follows:
A = 1.642"
B = 0.476" really hard to measure
C = 0.297" really hard to measure
D = 0.153"

Also want to get one for an Arken SH4, no nub, dimension A is 1.852", I'll put that in a note in my comments section on the order form.

Last edited:
I see you have a labor day sale, thank you, I want to grab a couple of these. Midas Tac is listed on your OP, but not on the website, is it the same as the midas BTR by chance?

Rough dimensions for the Midas Tac (6-24x50) are as follows:
A = 1.642"
B = 0.476" really hard to measure
C = 0.297" really hard to measure
D = 0.153"

Also want to get one for an Arken SH4, no nub, dimension A is 1.852", I'll put that in a note in my comments section on the order form.
Good catch, I need to add the Midas Tac to my site. It looks to me like it and the BTR have slightly different dimensions.
Do you offer them for Burris XTR3i 3-18 already or do you need measurements.
I would need measurement for that.

Reactions: archangel485
Good catch, I need to add the Midas Tac to my site. It looks to me like it and the BTR have slightly different dimensions.

I would need measurement for that.
Okay, I'll wait for you to add it.

FWIW, I'm not sure if Burris changed the new illuminated XTR3is diameter, but it would surprise me if they did because the non illuminated XTR3s were the same diameter as the XTR2s.

Okay, I'll wait for you to add it.

FWIW, I'm not sure if Burris changed the new illuminated XTR3is diameter, but it would surprise me if they did because the non illuminated XTR3s were the same diameter as the XTR2s.
It's been added.

I added the XTR III and IIIi as well, as it appears I do have their info already.

Do you have one for a tangent 5-25?

sounds good. I'll see what I can get and pm you. The guys I shoot with are bullying me for not having a throw lever haha

Bump, don't forget I can do custom if what you want isn't on the list in the OP.

1670001899600.png