• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Thunder Beast 30-BAS

orrbull48

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 2, 2012
any reviews or information on this one? Id like it for my 6.5 saum, but cant decide. I already have the 30-BA, and 2 AAC's.....figured the BAS would shave some weight and would be better for hunting/carry applications

I bought one too, waiting for the stamp to arrive back on it.

I have been shooting one for a while not and I really like it. Its obviously a little louder than the 30BA, but for the size and weight, its great. My biggest concern is the fact that I cant get a suppressor cover to say on the thing with out cutting it up or using one of the silicone covers like from Manta.

Mark

I have been shooting one for a while not and I really like it. Its obviously a little louder than the 30BA, but for the size and weight, its great. My biggest concern is the fact that I cant get a suppressor cover to say on the thing with out cutting it up or using one of the silicone covers like from Manta.

Mark

Are you using a the short cover for it or are you using a regular length cover?

I thought about getting one of these for my competition rifle (.260) just waiting for another SH sale or group buy. Right now I have the SureFire Mini762 can and its pretty good, shorter than their full size but not much lighter (still 17oz) this 30BAS (12.7oz) seems to be what I want, I should have bought one in August when I got my 338BA on group buy..

A few guys had them at the OPPS comp 2 weeks ago and they sounded ok, better than some other brand cans I saw. (yes I know short cans are just to get hearing safe while maintaining velocity not meant to be super quiet)