• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Thunder Beast Dominus

12.4.jpeg

I still have a Ultra 9 in jail since February and now this shows up.

Looks like seven mags on the table and one loaded up. The 5.56 QDC CQB may get some company this year.

A great company doing great things. Nothing short of perfection and excellence.

Smells like 17-4 for the body, Ti lock ring, 1.75" diameter and about 6.5" long! Definitely interested. Fixed endcap for the win, one less thing to loosen up.

Reactions: Emmaandhaley
Someone is right, someone is wrong.

Everyone wins!

This does not replace the Ultras.

New product line. Worth the wait, I promise.

I'm writing up the specs now. We'll have them posted the week before SHOT. Just like the new products from last year, we won't take orders until SHOT opens.

Damm more than 50% lighter than the takedown! will there ever be a 300 AAC version? ive been trying to get a takedown for my blackout for a long time;);) i definitely would want it raw no paint at all
@Zak Smith

Last edited:
With this one knocked out, we are "that much" closer to working on big bore rifle cans. And I want a .45-70 can too, so I get it...

I was thinking a user-serviceable pistol/PCC can that would also work for 45-70, 450 Bushmaster, etc. Any work going on for one of those? I will probably be ready to buy one next year around SHOT time and would prefer TBAC engineering, quality, and CS. But will end up gong Obsidian or DA Ghost if you don't have one by then.

Looking at the photo, I wonder...

Supposedly the issue with Titanium is heat, not because the material can't handle it, but the welds break down.

I wonder if they came up with a welded steel core, baffle stack, mount, etc. with external threads for a titanium sleeve to thread onto.

Would give you the heat abilities of welded steel while keeping weight down with a Ti "tube" to cover the baffles that's attached with threads rather than welds ?

I'm still going with the baffle stack is a weight efficient design using high strength stainless, and the lock ring mechanism, that doesn't see as much heat abuse, is Ti... Reckon we'll find out in a few weeks.

Reactions: deersniper

Everyone wins!

I'm writing up the specs now. We'll have them posted the week before SHOT. Just like the new products from last year, we won't take orders until SHOT opens.

Sooo @Zak Smith, does new line mean what I think it means?

Reactions: Zak Smith
Looks pretty awesome! Is the locking ring the same one as the 338 ultra SR?

With this one knocked out, we are "that much" closer to working on big bore rifle cans. And I want a .45-70 can too, so I get it...
Stupid question but I'll ask it anyway. Would a "big bore" can be something which is capable of suppressing something like a .375 H&H?

When the specs are posted, will they include any dB numbers Ray has gathered comparing to the Ultras?

I'm still going with the baffle stack is a weight efficient design using high strength stainless, and the lock ring mechanism, that doesn't see as much heat abuse, is Ti... Reckon we'll find out in a few weeks.

Nevermind, I'm changing my prediction, I just saw in the "Which .30 cal" thread that the pricing on this can is going to be quite a bit over $850. Current lightweight steel cans seem to be falling mostly in the $600-$750 range, so I think the TBAC will be made of something more exotic than SS to justify pricing a few tiers up in the current market.

Maybe Inconel or stellite for the first few baffles followed by TI like the Radiant.

Last edited:
Just seen the CB version posted on Facebook, super stoked for this! Hopefully Capitol Armory will be receiving some of the SR versions.

Fuck it, i'm just sending Zak a fist full of money in hope its enough to get me one of the first serial numbers on that locking ring one.

The weight is similar to the Ultra 7 CB but it's a bit shorter in length and wider at what looks like 1.75". Maybe this is a next generation Ultra, or an Ultra replacement.

The weight is similar to the Ultra 7 CB but it's a bit shorter in length and wider at what looks like 1.75". Maybe this is a next generation Ultra, or an Ultra replacement.

From further up the thread.

Everyone wins!

SONOFABITCH! And here I thought I had my mind made up. Impatiently waiting for more info!

Can you guys make something for people wanting to hunt with larger bore cartridges. Around 6” length and maybe removable end caps in .338, .375 and .458. Under 10 ounces threaded or with brake. Something I can stroll around with and hit some animals with authority. 140 dB would be fine because not shooting much. I’ve been wanting a 9.3x62 suppressed hunting rifle, been watching too many moose hunting videos from Finland.
thanks david

Last edited: