Suppressors  Thunder Beast lead times...

Lunchbox27

Professional whisky drinker
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Mar 23, 2017
    How about this... watch the two videos below and repeat what Ray does. Film yourself shooting a 5 shot group at distance (700-1000 yards). After each shot, take the Banish 30 off, disassemble, reassemble until you have fire all 5, then move out to the target un-edited and show us. A simple request that would back up everything you are saying the Banish is capable of.

TBAC’s reliability, accuracy, and repeatability has been proven. I have yet to see any proof that matches what you have claimed the Banish can accomplish.

JMGlasgow

Old Salt
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 13, 2012
    Cheyenne, WY
    I waited 8 months for a serial # from TBAC, and I'm glad I did. I'm local to them and the people there have been nothing but helpful with questions. They also made sure my paperwork packet was in order and all the i's dotted before sending it to the alphabet's.

c ward

Gunny Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 23, 2005
    Denver Co.
    How about this... watch the two videos below and repeat what Ray does. Film yourself shooting a 5 shot group at distance (700-1000 yards). After each shot, take the Banish 30 off, disassemble, reassemble until you have fire all 5, then move out to the target un-edited and show us. A simple request that would back up everything you are saying the Banish is capable of.

TBAC’s reliability, accuracy, and repeatability has been proven. I have yet to see any proof that matches what you have claimed the Banish can accomplish.

Not gonna happen . The evangelist has ignored these videos and requests to duplicate in other threads and just ignored all the groups that others posted up since it didn't confirm his beliefs .

Sportin Wood

Team Hardwood
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jul 17, 2010
    The Woods, WA
    I got my 22 take down serial number 2 weeks ago and I'm waiting on a serial number for my Dominus. Ordered in February. The wait now starts as I sent in the application for the 22 last week.

Last edited:

b6graham

MMPRL
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Boston
    Dominus ordered 11/12/2019

Serial numbers expected to be assigned between 06-11-2020 and 06-22-2020.

damn got pushed back a few days

Reactions: hk401

NorthWesterner

Staff Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 24, 2017
    Sedro Woolley, WA
    I see that the suppressor expert got tired of educating all of us on what idiots we are about cans and went over to LR Hunting form to straighten them out. Personally i check in every day just to see what junior has to say.
    That’s awesome, I might have to go check that out. I would be lost without his information. Why would we listen to highly vetted data from a highly regarded company like TBAC. I will be sure to make some popcorn first.

TNhuntsman

Private
    Minuteman
    Dec 29, 2019
    To bring this thread around, we have a limited stock of Ultra 9CB .30 and 22 Take Down. Should have Ultra 7CB .30 next week. Use coupon code THANKS for 'Hide silencer discount.

https://hansohnbrothers.com/shop/?_sft_product_brand=thunder-beast
    Got my 22 takedown ordered and used the code Thanks, that was a good deal. Just too bad I forgot about the code when I ordered the Mask earlier in the week.
    These should be good Christmas presents for myself cause that's when I will probably get my hands on them.:cry:

Reactions: HansohnBrothers

usmc45

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 8, 2013
    Portland, OR
    I just cant help myself..... and lets be honest, we all miss our suppressor expert.

MarinePMI

Ban Cat Handler
    Staff member
    Commercial Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jun 3, 2010
    San Diego, Ca
    I like my Banish, but his logic is seriously flawed. Smh...disruption of gases is what makes a suppressor work (his reference to welds), and the bullet is long gone before the disrupted gases can have any effect on the bullet itself (his assertion that weld seams make the can less accurate).

As I understand it, the initial expansion chamber (the length of it) is what can upset a bullet, if it is not large enough. Welds don't really matter, it's just a difference in manufacturing techniques, materials and manufacturing design.

chrome

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2005
    JAX, FL
    I just cant help myself..... and lets be honest, we all miss our suppressor expert.

This is the image I get in my mind of our most recently departed suppressor expert:

Milhouse-Playing-Frisbee-With-Himself-The-Simpsons.gif

Secant

PX Member
    Minuteman
    Aug 11, 2019
    Out West

BAHAHAHAHA

Poor Zak has been a member there since 2005 and was forced to make his first post in about a decade to mitigate the ignorance from that retard.

I wish you jerks would've been nicer so we could hear him drop more knowledge bombs. 😂

LeftyJason

Thumbnail-les
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2017
    Kaysville Utah

And gone.

SilencerCentral

Private
    Minuteman
    Nov 25, 2020
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I love how all forums are basically the same ... get whatever you want try it out and if you love it great if you hate it then bitch about it but try it .... also silencer central doesn’t have a .338 so TBAC 338 Ultra SR here I come
    We can help you with your .338 purchase. We do sell more than just the Banish line. Feel free to give us a call.