• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Thunder Beast lead times...

Dominus ordered 11/12/2019

Serial numbers expected to be assigned between 06-11-2020 and 06-22-2020.

damn got pushed back a few days

Reactions: hk401
I see that the suppressor expert got tired of educating all of us on what idiots we are about cans and went over to LR Hunting form to straighten them out. Personally i check in every day just to see what junior has to say.
That’s awesome, I might have to go check that out. I would be lost without his information. Why would we listen to highly vetted data from a highly regarded company like TBAC. I will be sure to make some popcorn first.

Hold a Fart Straining Kid 04062020151806.jpg

To bring this thread around, we have a limited stock of Ultra 9CB .30 and 22 Take Down. Should have Ultra 7CB .30 next week. Use coupon code THANKS for 'Hide silencer discount.

https://hansohnbrothers.com/shop/?_sft_product_brand=thunder-beast
Got my 22 takedown ordered and used the code Thanks, that was a good deal. Just too bad I forgot about the code when I ordered the Mask earlier in the week.
These should be good Christmas presents for myself cause that's when I will probably get my hands on them.:cry:

Reactions: HansohnBrothers
I just cant help myself..... and lets be honest, we all miss our suppressor expert.

I like my Banish, but his logic is seriously flawed. Smh...disruption of gases is what makes a suppressor work (his reference to welds), and the bullet is long gone before the disrupted gases can have any effect on the bullet itself (his assertion that weld seams make the can less accurate).

As I understand it, the initial expansion chamber (the length of it) is what can upset a bullet, if it is not large enough. Welds don't really matter, it's just a difference in manufacturing techniques, materials and manufacturing design.

I just cant help myself..... and lets be honest, we all miss our suppressor expert.

This is the image I get in my mind of our most recently departed suppressor expert:

Milhouse-Playing-Frisbee-With-Himself-The-Simpsons.gif

BAHAHAHAHA

Poor Zak has been a member there since 2005 and was forced to make his first post in about a decade to mitigate the ignorance from that retard.

I wish you jerks would've been nicer so we could hear him drop more knowledge bombs. 😂

And gone.

I love how all forums are basically the same ... get whatever you want try it out and if you love it great if you hate it then bitch about it but try it .... also silencer central doesn’t have a .338 so TBAC 338 Ultra SR here I come
We can help you with your .338 purchase. We do sell more than just the Banish line. Feel free to give us a call.