Thunder Valley precision

Gustav7

Son of a Gun...
Hessian
Belligerents
Minuteman
  • Jul 18, 2019
    Ohio (OH)
    Thank you, I will do that. I'm retired...so I can do mid-week when ranges and personnel are often more available.

Thanks...really enjoyed reading this thread. And wow, that place is really nice.
    I have a pretty flexible work schedule so if you end up coming mid-week, shoot me a PM and if I dont have something with the kid, I might join. I'm only 90mins or so away.

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017
    YI'm between Baltimore and DC....just drive out 270 to 70 to Ohio. Google says its 384 miles...so maybe even a bit less then 7 hours. I can do up to 10 hours . More and I will need a crane to stand me and this lousy lumbar standing back up! haha
    Easy money in a good car

You in Ohio? I was born in Pittsburgh but that was a very long time ago.
    Yup, near Dayton

I too am flexible in my work hours plus I have plenty of vacation time every year. If you do come, let me know as well.

Baron23

Check 6
    Hessian
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
  • Mar 19, 2020
    Maryland
    I have a pretty flexible work schedule so if you end up coming mid-week, shoot me a PM and if I dont have something with the kid, I might join. I'm only 90mins or so away.
    Easy money in a good car

Yup, near Dayton

I too am flexible in my work hours plus I have plenty of vacation time every year. If you do come, let me know as well.
    Thanks guys. Absolutely will and I VERY much appreciate the offer.

@308pirate - I suspect we might actually get along well if we met.....two old grumpy curmudgeons !!! ;-) haha

@Gustav7 - I took your advise and sent an email to get on their mailing list and to inquire as to the structure of the training that they offer. I would be certainly up for something like that in the spring....late Apr/early May sort of thing.

Again, thank you both for reaching out to me.

Cheers

b2lee

Stealthy
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
  • Dec 30, 2018
    N. KY
    They're currently working on a, I believe 2200yd range as well. (maybe longer)
    At our last ELR match we shot 1768 Steel, 1768 Paper, and then steel at 2233, 2336, and 2444. The new pavilion is angled more that way...but I don't know if any ole Joe Blow would be able to just show up and shoot to 2400yds....but I could be wrong.

REL1203

Sergeant
    Belligerents
    Minuteman
    Mar 31, 2010
    Centreville, VA
    I'm between Baltimore and DC....just drive out 270 to 70 to Ohio. Google says its 384 miles...so maybe even a bit less then 7 hours. I can do up to 10 hours . More and I will need a crane to get me and this lousy lumbar standing back up! haha
    I am in NoVa (Fairfax). I did the drive in 5.5hrs. It was such we easy and beautiful so I would think it would be similar for you.
    Do you ever shoot at Peacemaker?

Reactions: Baron23