• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tiger Valley-Team Sniper March 26/27 - more pics

BenjaminW

Private
Minuteman
Jun 19, 2007
DFW, Texas
Registration is now open for Tiger Valley's annual winter/spring Team Sniper Match, held in Waco, Texas on March 26 and 27, 2011.

<span style="font-weight: bold">FORMAT</span>
The Tiger Valley team match involves a two-day deployment with thirty two-man teams (sniper and spotter). One shooter will be responsible for long range shots and the other for protection of the sniper as they move into and maintain position. Both shooters will be required to have a pistol on them at all times. The sniper can expect shots to 1000 yards; spotter can expect shots to 400 yards.

<span style="font-weight: bold">COMPLETE RULES AND DETAILS</span>
Full details on the event can be found here:
TEAM SNIPER MATCH DETAILS

Let us know if you have any questions about this event.

--Benjamin at Tiger Valley

fs_tower2.jpg

fs_pits.jpg

fs_pits.jpg

fs_off_tower.jpg

Re: Tiger Valley - Team Sniper March 26/27 2011

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just signed up.
Looking forward to another great match!
</div></div>

Hey Wade you need a partner?
smile.gif

Just signed up... Ben, Where do we give you team names / get on the email list? This last comp I think we were the only ones who didnt get a course description emailed to us.. Talk about suckin hind tit..

Lucks and Sleeper are signed up....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goose375</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just signed up... Ben, Where do we give you team names / get on the email list? This last comp I think we were the only ones who didnt get a course description emailed to us.. Talk about suckin hind tit.. </div></div>

Not the only one. ;-)

Goose375, please fill in your team/teammate name in the "comments" section when registering online. See you there!

--Benjamin at Tiger Valley

A quick update on this event. You will be e-mailed a brief over view of the stages several weeks before the event. We purposely do this to avoid looking like an IDPA or IPSC match with long guns. You will be given your mission and basic details of that mission. For instance, stage #1 will be to rescue a downed team member. Both sniper and his spotter will have to advance through obstacles while engaging targets. The "how ever" to this stage is that the last place team in the squad will be running a remote controlled paint ball gun from above. He will have 30 paint balls to try and hit either team member. Any hit is plus 30 seconds for that stage. When you send payment please e-mail us who your partner is with your t-shirt sizes.

Anyone looking for a team-mate, spotter or gunner? Let me know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone looking for a team-mate, spotter or gunner? Let me know. </div></div>

Wish I could make it bud, sorry!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPipes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone looking for a team-mate, spotter or gunner? Let me know. </div></div>

Wish I could make it bud, sorry! </div></div>

No worries, Fall team shoot maybe...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: T.J. PILLING</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The "how ever" to this stage is that the last place team in the squad will be running a remote controlled paint ball gun from above. He will have 30 paint balls to try and hit either team member. Any hit is plus 30 seconds for that stage. </div></div>
So I take it we get to return fire in order to neutralize the threat?

I keed, I keed.... We're signed up

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JPipes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone looking for a team-mate, spotter or gunner? Let me know. </div></div>

Wish I could make it bud, sorry! </div></div>

No worries, Fall team shoot maybe... </div></div>

I'll be your gasser
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KaneK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I'll be your gasser
smile.gif
</div></div>

Thanks Kane, can't wait!

Looking for a partner if any one is interested shoot me a PM.
I can run bolt or gas either way.

Jason

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jason glad to team up with you!
The team that gets second place can join us in the 4-man match!
</div></div>

Why wouldn't you want the one that finish's first??????
shocked.gif

Mick

Here are some of the new props that await participants to this event. As of Feb 3, there are still slots available in this match.

props1.jpg

props2.jpg

props3.jpg

props4.jpg

props5.jpg

Getting closer. I'm looking forward to it. Old "new" tower looks good.

Mick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes Sheldon Blackwell
</div></div>
Brought in a ringer from 3-gun land....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes Sheldon Blackwell
</div></div>
Brought in a ringer from 3-gun land.... </div></div>

Lucks, you gonna be there?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes Sheldon Blackwell
</div></div>
Brought in a ringer from 3-gun land....</div></div>

i taught him all he knows...............

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outback</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes Sheldon Blackwell
</div></div>
Brought in a ringer from 3-gun land....</div></div>

i taught him all he knows............... </div></div>

Well Geordie, you might want to find another partner.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Lucks, you gonna be there? </div></div>

Yep, Sleeper and I are pairing up.

Are you in?

Yes sir. I'm bringing a rookie.
wink.gif
just messing with you Kane.

Bolt taught me all i know too. Like how not to

Are there still spots available for teams

Looks like another killer team match at TV! Enjoy fellas. Mark

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes sir. I'm bringing a rookie.
wink.gif
just messing with you Kane. </div></div>

I am a rookie!!! But hopefully my 3 gun experience will kick in!!

We will run six stages on Saturday and one huge deployment stage on Sunday.

Stage #1

Carbine shooter will engage 20 knock down targets while precision shooter will engage 6 targets from cover

Stage #2

Shooters will have 8 pistol targets to deal with. Precision shooter must get into attic and engage larue to 600 yards. Ar Shooter must get into helo and engage larue to 300 yards.

Stage #3

Shooters engage pistol targets at base of tower. When bad guys are down they climb tower and engage targets, AR shooting to 300 and precision to 700 yards

Stage #4

AR shooter must engage 10 static targets without hitting moving hostage target. Precision shooter must hit moving hostage target without hitting static targets. AR shooter fires two shots per target, precision shooter fires 6 shots.

Stage #5

AR shooter is on the second floor, precision shooter is on the ground floor. On the timer both shooters must fire one shot from each port and hit their target, maximum of two shots per port. Each shooter has six ports to deal with.

Stage #6

AR shooter will engage Steel terrorist targets from the top of the 60 foot tower while precision shooter engages 7 larue targets

Sunday

You are deployed into position. At 300 yards you will have to deal with running, walking and stop and go bad guys. Head shots are worth twice what body shots are worth.

*note, I plan on making each stage as interesting as possible, within a 3 minute maximum time limit. That being said things may change slightly from what you see to more complicated stages, just like real life.....

Re: Tiger Valley-Team Sniper March 26/27 - more pics

Ok, Jason and I are ready to roll!!!

motivational quote:
"I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I'm gonna bring the whole fuckin' diseased, corrupt temple down on your head. It's gonna be biblical. "

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, Jason and I are ready to roll!!!

motivational quote:
"I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I'm gonna bring the whole fuckin' diseased, corrupt temple down on your head. It's gonna be biblical. "
</div></div>
Thats the most fucked up MOTIVATIONAL quote yet

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, Jason and I are ready to roll!!!

motivational quote:
</div></div>

Can't wait! Already excited!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Well that was in reference to the Bean Bag Tourney Friday night!!!!

</div></div>

Mine too. Always a good time down at The Ranch!

Listen fags, we don't want to hear about where Rich is going to put his "bean bag" on Jason Friday night...
eek.gif