• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tiger Valley-Team Sniper March 26/27 - more pics

Re: Tiger Valley-Team Sniper March 26/27 - more pics

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Listen fags, we don't want to hear about where Rich is going to put his "bean bag" on Jason Friday night...
eek.gif
</div></div>

I'm kind of interested to know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Listen fags, we don't want to hear about where Rich is going to put his "bean bag" on Jason Friday night...
eek.gif
</div></div>

I'm kind of interested to know. </div></div>

You're both SICK!!!

Licks, He is a fag you didnt kow , Well now you do

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ha ha "Licks" don't think that was a typo. Now who's the salad tosser. </div></div>

Whatever....y'all have fun "beanbagging" or teabagging or whatever you queers call it...

I will get it on video for you. There close team mates I guess

They've been practicing they told me. POOFTERS

Wait a minute. I will be at the ranch too and we will have none of that crap while I'm around!!! If you boys want to play with your bags, sacks or whatever there is a nice Hampton Inn just down the road!!! Luck's leave them in the closet!!

Mick

Mick you're the real reason eye and ear protection is required at these matches.
Cause you're ugly and you never shut up!

And you're the reason for bug spray too! You pest!
laugh.gif

Wow!!! Been a great first match for me!!!

Thank you TJ & all at T.V. For putting this on & all of your hard work.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Insayn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We need to run up the tower more!!!</div></div>

I'm pretty sure I'll die after another sprint up that beast!!!!!

Thanks to TJ and all the RO's for putting on the match. It was alot of fun as to be expected. The biggest challenge was going from 90 degrees on Saturday to the upper 40's on Sunday!

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Thanks to TJ and all the RO's as well. It was a fun match and we really enjoyed it.
***Some helpful advice...make sure you have your 300 yard dope on so you can actually hit the moving head targets in the head. What a brain fart.

TJ, you and your gang put on another fun and challenging match. Your stages were well thought out and stretched our limits over and over again. A job well done.

Yes another successful match from Tiger valley. Great challenging stages. Congrats to the OK boys and Keven Elpers and Mick harrison for a strong finish.Thanks to the RO's long day in the pit.

Thank you TJ and everyone at Tiger Valley, had a great time and everything ran flawlessly.

Look forward to the next.

-Nathan

Thanks to TJ, Ben and the rest of the crew. This was a great match! I had a blast and am already looking forward to the next one.

Here's a picture I took of the final results. The teams are listed from top to bottom in the order of finish. Tim Long and John Sommers got first, Mick Harrison and Kevin Elpers second, Wade and Brad Stuteville third, etc....
ekq1le.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks to TJ, Ben and the rest of the crew. This was a great match! I had a blast and am already looking forward to the next one.

Here's a picture I took of the final results. The teams are listed from top to bottom in the order of finish. Tim Long and John Sommers got first, Mick Harrison and Kevin Elpers second, Wade and Brad Stuteville third, etc....
ekq1le.jpg
</div></div>

Lucks- you guys barely got us!!! Great to meet you & sleeper. Can't wait til the next one guys

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KaneK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks to TJ, Ben and the rest of the crew. This was a great match! I had a blast and am already looking forward to the next one.

ekq1le.jpg
</div></div>

Lucks- you guys barely got us!!! Great to meet you & sleeper. Can't wait til the next one guys </div></div>

You're welcome Team 7. Kane, I may or may not of been bribed by Sleeper and Lucks to drop a couple of shots. How do you think I paid for the strippers and beer last night?

As usual, another one of the best matches ever, put on by TJ and crew.
And I have come to the conclusion that practice on a bench <span style="text-decoration: line-through">equals</span> practice for TJ's cynical stages

Great match!
Thank you to all of the RO's who kept things running very smoothly.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ninja Pirtle</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KaneK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks to TJ, Ben and the rest of the crew. This was a great match! I had a blast and am already looking forward to the next one.

ekq1le.jpg
</div></div>

Lucks- you guys barely got us!!! Great to meet you & sleeper. Can't wait til the next one guys </div></div>

You're welcome Team 7. Kane, I may or may not of been bribed by Sleeper and Lucks to drop a couple of shots. How do you think I paid for the strippers and beer last night?</div></div>

Now that explains alot!!!!! I knew when you & Lucks kept going back to the bar something was fishy. Sleeper was directing my attention elsewhere.

O'well, we'll get them next match.

Wish I could have made it. Geordie asked me to post this... lol

jasonc.jpg

Re: Tiger Valley-Team Sniper March 26/27 - more pi

Hangover + Tower =
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTRP-CKA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
jasonc.jpg
</div></div>

Firt off, Jason I had nothing to do with that picture being posted!!! That is all Geordie and CKA !!!!!!

I just rolled in. Sitting in the truck for 9 hours dang I got stiff.

Second, T.J. and his crew did it again, great match!!!! I am sort of a newcomer to Tiger Valley and it just keeps getting better.

Looking forward to the next one.

Mick

Jason still did great considering we drank a shit ton of beer and had around 3 hrs of sleep the night before. If I hadnt attempted an overdose of prevacid that am, id have done same.
Thanks out to Tiger Valley. Great sporting event, but made more fun by hanging out with good people. Elper's hospitality was second to none. I am truly greatful. See ya'll soon.

Another great TV match. Thanks TJ and RO's for all the hard work that goes into one of these matches. Had a great time shooting with old friends and meeting some new ones.

Congrats to Tim & John & my buddy Wade. Good Job fellas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lucks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Hangover + Tower =
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTRP-CKA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
jasonc.jpg
</div></div> </div></div>

I thought he was praying there..

I wondered when I asked him how he was doing and he said he would have been better if had not skipped breakfast. When I offered food he said "No, I am better now". That was right after his praying episode...

TJ and the crew put on a heck of a show this weekend! I had such a fun time! Great first match, did better than I expected considering I didnt have a clue how to train...that will change as I am redesigning my 1100 yard range to be a little more like the brick house double. Those loopholes were fun to shoot through!

It was great meeting all you guys and cant wait to do it again!

Chase

I will post some video and pics ASAP when I get the disks back from my old man! He has some AWESOME action shots

This is me and my spotter. We were team 23. First shoot for both of us. We had a blast! I will try and post a small video I took of myself while shooting the 300 yard movers
Towershot.jpg

Sideprone.jpg

TV1.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mudvayne</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am redesigning my 1100 yard range to be a little more like the brick house double. Those loopholes were fun to shoot through!

Chase </div></div>

Dang, I am envious. We can shoot to 640 yards here at the Tulsa range but anything past that takes a drive of 5 or 6 hours each way.

Thanks TJ and crew for putting on another great match.
Kevin and myself (team 24) got to put plenty of rounds down range with a good mixture of high volume and precision to get the job done.
The stages were interesting and challenging.
Lots of great people.
We are eagerly awaiting the Fall team match.

Bruce

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Okie Gordon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mudvayne</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am redesigning my 1100 yard range to be a little more like the brick house double. Those loopholes were fun to shoot through!

Chase </div></div>

Dang, I am envious. We can shoot to 640 yards here at the Tulsa range but anything past that takes a drive of 5 or 6 hours each way.

Thanks TJ and crew for putting on another great match.
Kevin and myself (team 24) got to put plenty of rounds down range with a good mixture of high volume and precision to get the job done.
The stages were interesting and challenging.
Lots of great people.
We are eagerly awaiting the Fall team match.

Bruce </div></div>

Yes I am blessed to have that on my place and getting to shoot almost daily. I just didnt know what to expect. Didnt practice enough on odd positions. I will do nothing but that for the next couple of months...I think I might start mining copper after the end of the year at the end of my range!!! Congrats on yalls finish btw!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mudvayne</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m56/melaniekubiak/?action=view&current=VideoshootingatTV.mp4</div></div>

Nice vid. I was 2 spots to the left of you when you started recording. I heard you explaining the stage & it freaked me out, thought I had missed something!!!

Also, looks like we were neck and neck, I was team 6
smile.gif

Re: Tiger Valley-Team Sniper March 26/27-AAR Pics!

Many thanks to Parscale Photography / Photopunk for the outstanding pictures. Likewise thanks to all of the participants!

--Benjamin at Tiger Valley

tsm01.jpg

tsm02.jpg

tsm03.jpg

tsm04.jpg

tsm05.jpg

tsm06.jpg

tsm07.jpg

tsm08.jpg

Re: Tiger Valley-Team Sniper March 26/27-AAR Pics!

A quick thank you to all that attended. Almost 60 shooters with no prize table. That says allot about those shooting for the love of the sport and skill level. Hope everyone made it back home safely and got their fill at lunch. Thanks again for attending, Tiger Valley appreciates your business. T.J.

TJ, looks like you guys rocked it again! Can't wait to get back out there. Mark & Crew

Thanks to TJ and crew for another awesome match.
Congratulations to all that got to come out and shoot, but especially to Mick. Your hard work is paying off.
This was by far the most fun and challenging TV match yet.
Thanks to Kevin for the hospitality and to Tom for patching up the ole eyeball. Wear those safety glasses!
Teaming up with my brother was the best part even if I had to drag him out of semi retirement.