• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tiger Valley- Team Sniper Match- September 19 & 20

Re: Tiger Valley- Team Sniper Match- September 19

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DELTANATE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I will pull double duty with him if he wants.</div></div>

....i'll get the brass..............

Trigger Time I can shot spotter, but I don't have enough ammo loaded up. I do have brass, lead, and primers if someone want to bring some to swap. I've got around 100 each of pistol and 223 loaded.

PM for my phone#

Jeff

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....i'll get the brass.............. </div></div>

I’ve heard it said that you look like Santa Claus at the end of the day dragging that bag-o-brass behind you. I really need to get out more and shoot some of these matches so I can see for my self.

What a sight to behold, Bolts painted toes and CKA looking for those two girls and that damn cup.

JCarney,

I sent u a pm for TriggerTime, please call him.

My number is in the PM as well just in case you can't get through to him for some reason.

Thanks everybody, Jeff is going to shoot it with me. Again thanks for all the offers.

Re: Tiger Valley- Team Sniper Match- September 19 & 20

OK most of us have hit the ground here. They were quite a few of us today checking our zero. There was also a team checking there loads over the chrono. They had about 5 inches of rain on WEDS. Stay tune for updates.

You guys have fun and stay dry. I am still suffering from CTS (cooper tunnel syndrome) and couldn't make it. Go easy on the LA boys.

As dry as it was last time I was there, I,m thinking alot of the rain soaked in and will be pretty descent by noon tomorrow. I'm bringing extra socks just in case.LOL Somebody should go down to the 1000 tonight and hide the stands that hold the 1x2s for the crawling stage. hahahaha. That will suck if it's still muddy. Hell that sucks if it's not muddy.LOL