• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Suppressors TigerShark Suppressor !

woodspider

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 3, 2005
I have had my TigerShark for a couple years now and it really is a great suppressor I couldn't be happier with its performance. I use it on both my .308 and .300 Win Mag and love it.
Went out yesterday with it and got to shoot at my 2 new JC Steel 66% IPSC hostage flapper targets. Shot a quick video shooting at 150 and 300 yards. Nice targets and they work as advertised. Just thought I'd share for anyone considering the Tigershark out there.........

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ7Z12cXY74

Nice sounding can.... I would invest in a kmw pod-loc for your bipod. It will really help with consistency when shooting long range. Badlands tactical showed me the difference in my shooting and I'm now a believer in locking down your bipod from pivoting.

My Shark has always impressed me, no matter which rifle I put it on a smile is always on my face, I wish I had gotten a Tiger lately because I now want a Win Mag, I guess I need to start saving my pennies.

Good stuff Woodspider, thanks for the video. Makes me look forward to my Shark that I recently bought. Thinking that I'll pick up a Jaws too.