• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Night Vision TigIR Mounting Flexibility

SkyScrapin

Strictly Offensive Kit
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 31, 2010
Dallas, TX
strictlyoffensivekit.com
It's amazing how flexible the TigIR is due to it's extremely short form factor. With a new style non-Rusan bell mount, we able to secure the Tig to any platform to include any stock that does not have clip-on capability. This FX Impact for example, has absolutely no way of using a clip-on without the use of an added mount like the SPUHR A700, until this new part came our way.

For guys that don't like chassis systems and prefer a traditional stock and want to use a clip-on, but don't wish to fight the RTZ capability of other bell mounts, this is it! Theres the added benefit of having the display and ocular of the Tig being in perfect parallel with the day optic for the clearest image. It also improves the capability of this sight working during the day time without light interference between day time optic and clip-on. Win-win.

For guys that use it across multiple systems, to include systems with rail space, you can leave the Era-Tac mounted. SImply twist off the Tig and clamp it to your weapon system, then select the appropriate system profile you have collimated for each.

F96415F1-76C6-4CCA-92FD-33F25AE2F7A2_1_201_a.jpg

Do you have a link to this scope adapter? The one I see on your website is the rusan version that I think you are saying doesn’t work well. Thanks.

Do you have a link to this scope adapter? The one I see on your website is the rusan version that I think you are saying doesn’t work well. Thanks.
I will have them up next week. They are made to order given there tight tolerances, more details to follow, but feel free to call to discuss

Thx. Still working up my way to centerfire recoil. Not there yet. 🤷‍♂️
be honest: it's for removing neighborhood cats.
I'm interested in this mount. Will you have it up on your website soon? Is there a limit on how big of an objective it will fit on? Looking for a mount for a Vortex 4.5-27.

• Haha
Reactions: SkyScrapin
be honest: it's for removing neighborhood cats.
I'm interested in this mount. Will you have it up on your website soon? Is there a limit on how big of an objective it will fit on? Looking for a mount for a Vortex 4.5-27.

I'm not 100% sure I will add them to the site given they have to be order specific to each optic. It's easier to order it on a customer by customer basis based on individual needs.

You will need one Tig adapter, and a bell mount adapter for each optic.

The scope adapter measures within +/- .5mm of the outside bell. So a 30mm adapter will work with 29.5-30.5mm tolerances outside bell measurements.

If you're interested in these, the only safe bet is to measure the bell of each optic with calipers.

Shipping is quite costly for individual orders so I would recommend ordering all that you need at once rather than piece meal along the way.

If you have questions, feel free to call.

Preston