• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka CTR

Has it been confirmed that the CTR uses TRG magazines, or is it all speculation?
Or is it a new proprietary Tikka T3 magazine?

I guess that the magazine is a selling point on the CTR? If you want to keep it, i guess that the bottom metal and magazine dictates which chassis/stocks you are able to get for it?

I run my Tikka T3 Varmint with AICS magazines and it works great.

Last edited:
If you want to change the stock, and going with a chassis buying a ctr is a waste.
Stocks McM and Manners would be my choice.

y3usute6.jpg
4apadeny.jpg
ujugebe2.jpg

Some quick photos from today. TRG mag confirmed.

If you want to change the stock, and going with a chassis buying a ctr is a waste.
Stocks McM and Manners would be my choice.

Not its not.... You get a Super solid action with a great, heavy barrel, threaded and amazing trigger for under 1K.....

Where else can you get a custom barreled action with top end trigger for sub 2k?

Drop a CTR into a KRG Xray and you have a very formidable weapon for around $1500. Cannot be beat.......not even close.

People have been buying sporters for years and dropping into chassis. Even At $1500, its worth it for the barreled action. Sell the stock for $500 and you are at $1K. Plenty of people will happily buy a CTR take off stock for their T3 lites/hunters so that will also help with the cost.

Thank You! , I hope it arrives at the end of july like they said.

Not its not.... You get a Super solid action with a great, heavy barrel, threaded and amazing trigger for under 1K.....

Where else can you get a custom barreled action with top end trigger for sub 2k?

Drop a CTR into a KRG Xray and you have a very formidable weapon for around $1500. Cannot be beat.......not even close.

People have been buying sporters for years and dropping into chassis. Even At $1500, its worth it for the barreled action. Sell the stock for $500 and you are at $1K. Plenty of people will happily buy a CTR take off stock for their T3 lites/hunters so that will also help with the cost.

Which rings should I get ? I was thinking seekins precision . I plan on getting a vortex pst 6x20 x50 ffp or the 4x16x50 ffp

Which rings should I get ? I was thinking seekins precision . I plan on getting a vortex pst 6x20 x50 ffp or the 4x16x50 ffp

Whatever rings you want. All the top end rings are good. Vortex rings are made by seekins so you can save some money. Griffin Armament makes a makes a good set and Badger of course. NF makes good rings and so Does TPS, EGW, Talley, ect.

My Sporter/KRG has a Taley 20MOA base and I use the Badger 34MM 1 piece mount. VERY solid and versatile. The benefit of the uni is you can take it off and put it on an AR/SCAR without issue. The draw is a small bit of weight, but worth it IMO for the rigid mount.

Good choice.

Seeing as you have the bottom metal on the ctr do you really want to change the stock?

If you do chances are you'll have to run a bottom metal for aics mags.

Unless someone gets inletting for the Trg style bottom metal on the ctr

Will these need to be pre-ordered? I really was planning on saving up and getting one after they come out... In you guy's experience with these kind of things if I wait will I have trouble finding them back in stock at a later date?

Ben

Does anybody know if the CTR's bottom metal using TRG mags has the same footprint as the "regular" T3 DBM?

Since when is a stock tikka barreled action custom? Comical.

Its the equivelent of a custom action with features, build quality, no need to be chucked into a lathe to true, and a factory barrel every bit as good as the top10 barrel makers.

In order to even approach similar features/build peformance you either start with a custom action $1K, a Good Barrel $300+ , Chamber/install/Thread $300+, Custom Trigger $150+, Finish $100-$200 Or you can start with a factory 700 action, and build it up from there, and it will still be inferior to both the T3 action or the Custom.

As long as the T3 has the features you want, there is zero reason to spend more as you gain little/nothing with a ton of diminishing returns.

Will these need to be pre-ordered? I really was planning on saving up and getting one after they come out... In you guy's experience with these kind of things if I wait will I have trouble finding them back in stock at a later date?

Ben

With Beretta's history of shitty imports, if you have the chance to pre-order one and secure it , I would. Who knows what those clowns at Accokeek will do next.

I called Beretta today to see which distributors would be getting these and was told "none". Why would these not go to RSR, Zanders, Lipseys, Davidson's, etc.?

Anyway, the CTR in .260 is looking nice. I could swap out the stock for a T2 or T4 though and have a very nice rig for less than what I have in my Savage.

I'm running a .260 Sporter in an X-ray. Working great so far, although the Sporter stock is very nice too. I used a Tikka Performance Series 20 moa rail which comes with a recoil lug that fits the Tikka action, and Griffin Armament rings for a real lightweight rig.

I called several placed about a deposit for pre-order, don't remember who, and EuroOptic took my deposit. They took care of me being a hide member as well. Only change planned for mine would be a short rail piece on the stock for an Atlas and a couple of flushcup spots. NF is sitting in the safe waiting to ride on her back.

Any recommendations on who to do the stock alterations/additions?

Well you either completely misunderstood my post or we have really adversing views.

The Tikkas are great rifles, but paying 1 k or more for a CTR, if your gonna butcher it anyway is what i do not see the point of.
You pay an extra 500 for a slightly heavier barrel that is threaded compared to a T3 Lite fx.

It is not a custom barreled action, standard Tikka T3 heavy barrel with a threaded muzzle, using barrels made by Sako witch are of good quality indeed.
The triggers are indeed nice although there are better options, especially if you prefer a 2 stage like i do, that is individual though.
The plastic parts and the aluminum recoil lug that tends to be chewed up by recoil, are it's weakest points.

Stating that a cold hammer forged factory barrel is on par with the best custom barrels around is just silly though, you have been drinking too much Tikka coolaid.

Although they are good ang great value for the money, they are not perfect as you make them out to be.

I own one customized Tikka and have shot several quite regularly so i do have a slight idea about what i say.

As for similar performance for the same money.

A Sauer 200 STR, with a McM stock and selling the original is every bit as good.
Great barrels, with a repeatable quick change system, available custom and factory barrels in a lot of configs.
Super smooth and great receiver, with no reason to change any parts.
A great trigger.
And from my experience a more accurate rifle even although they are close.

Well you either completely misunderstood my post or we have really adversing views.

The Tikkas are great rifles, but paying 1 k or more for a CTR, if your gonna butcher it anyway is what i do not see the point of.
You pay an extra 500 for a slightly heavier barrel that is threaded compared to a T3 Lite fx.

It is not a custom barreled action, standard Tikka T3 heavy barrel with a threaded muzzle, using barrels made by Sako witch are of good quality indeed.
The triggers are indeed nice although there are better options, especially if you prefer a 2 stage like i do, that is individual though.
The plastic parts and the aluminum recoil lug that tends to be chewed up by recoil, are it's weakest points.

Stating that a cold hammer forged factory barrel is on par with the best custom barrels around is just silly though, you have been drinking too much Tikka coolaid.

Although they are good ang great value for the money, they are not perfect as you make them out to be.

I own one customized Tikka and have shot several quite regularly so i do have a slight idea about what i say.

As for similar performance for the same money.

A Sauer 200 STR, with a McM stock and selling the original is every bit as good.
Great barrels, with a repeatable quick change system, available custom and factory barrels in a lot of configs.
Super smooth and great receiver, with no reason to change any parts.
A great trigger.
And from my experience a more accurate rifle even although they are close.

I wouldn't exactly say dropping the barreled action into a chassis is "butchering" it. The TAC, Sporter and Varmint (and it looks like CTR) all use very similar barrels. Tikkas plain shoot, and every one I have owned, shot, seen has been a shooter. .5MOA is common with good ammo with the .260/.308's. That is every bit as good as just about every custom gun out there with similar specs. Some may shoot a bit better, some a bit worse.......but there is no other factory rifle that comes close to that quality of barrel with the exception of maybe FN or AI. I said they shoot WITH the top10 barrel makers, not better than.

The recoil lug is fixed on chassis like the KRG. The only plastic part is the shroud, which is easily replaceable, and has nothing to do with how the gun shoots. You aren't going to get a perfect rifle at that price point, but the attention is paid to where it needs to be.

How much does a barrel + Chambering + threading + install cost? $500 is a bargain on a factory gun, especial when it comes at a much lower price point then comparable rifles.

I wouldn't exactly say dropping the barreled action into a chassis is "butchering" it. The TAC, Sporter and Varmint (and it looks like CTR) all use very similar barrels. Tikkas plain shoot, and every one I have owned, shot, seen has been a shooter. .5MOA is common with good ammo with the .260/.308's. That is every bit as good as just about every custom gun out there with similar specs. Some may shoot a bit better, some a bit worse.......but there is no other factory rifle that comes close to that quality of barrel with the exception of maybe FN or AI. I said they shoot WITH the top10 barrel makers, not better than.

The recoil lug is fixed on chassis like the KRG. The only plastic part is the shroud, which is easily replaceable, and has nothing to do with how the gun shoots. You aren't going to get a perfect rifle at that price point, but the attention is paid to where it needs to be.

How much does a barrel + Chambering + threading + install cost? $500 is a bargain on a factory gun, especial when it comes at a much lower price point then comparable rifles.

I agree, it is well worth the money and a very smart choice for semi low budget build. I may be going the same route with this and an X-ray.

For the same price you could buy a used lite and have it rebarreled with the barrel of your choice. If you're just throwing the stock away anyway it seems like a waste to get the ctr

For the same price you could buy a used lite and have it rebarreled with the barrel of your choice. If you're just throwing the stock away anyway it seems like a waste to get the ctr

You'd be hard pressed to buy a barrel and have it installed for the ~$500 price difference

You'd be hard pressed to buy a barrel and have it installed for the ~$500 price difference

If you're patient you could probably find a used rifle in the $400-$450 range, you might go a little over with the rebarrel but it would also be exactly what you want

Cobracutter; Telling things like it is. As far as I am concerned.

You will have to put down some a lot more money on a build to get comparable specs to what Tikka offers from the factory.
And while a trued up Remington 700 with a new barrel will shoot as good as a Tikka T3, it will never get the same feel as a Tikka.
Thats my 5 cents.

Even if one doesn't like the stock, don't forget the value of the CTR's bottom metal and TRG magazine in that equation.

I will get the 308 and put the new 3-15 Steiner on it if I don't get bored with that notion prior to availability.

Butchering, call it whatever you like, but buying a CTR you are paying extra for features you are removing when changing out the stock and magwell it is as simple as that.
All of the Tikka T3's from the Lite to the Sporter including the CTR use the same barrels produced on the same machinery in the same factory, held to the same tolerances.
The only difference is the contour and length of the barrels.

Yes the Tikkas are great rifles for the money, and yes 0.5 moa is common in a stock factory gun at times, not consistently though , at the minimum the stock needs to be replaced, and usually bedded
And in more calibers then the 308 and 260.

And still a Sauer 200/SSG usually shoots better from my experience.
And i have shot both quite extensively.

That there is no other factory rifles but FN or AI that has as good barrel as the Tikka is not correct, maybe you have not shot them, or know of they're existence, but that does not make it true non the less.
PGM precision, RPA, Unique Alpine, Sauer 200/SSG, Schultz & Larsen with they're match barrels, DTA, DSR 1, B&T, Cooper, PGW, SWS 2000, Tubb 2000, and Keppeler.
All these and probably more have barrels that is fully on par with or better then what Tikka/Sako makes.

And that they shoot as good as a Krieger, Schneider, Bartlein, Border, Rock, Hart etc, is simply not true.
They are mass produced cold hammer forged barrels, if you was right factory Tikka barrels would be winning BR matches at high levels, I'd like to see that....

And yes the recoil lug issue is removed with a chassis, or a conventional type fitted to a good stock, and there are many good options not only KRG.

How much a installed and threaded custom barrel costs here is very different from the US, A SS Krieger threaded and finished costs me north of 1500 dollars.

While they are good rifles, and currently not beaten for the price in it's original config normally, you make them sound like they are a lot better then they really are.

Now your just grasping at straws and trying to argue for the sake of arguement

People have been buying the Sporter and TAC for years just for the barreled action. Sell off the stock and either drop into a chassis or have a Mcmillian/Manners made up for it. Is there a cheaper option than the current CTR for someone to get a Very high quality action, High quality Barrel and a great trigger? Please show me where I can get anything similar.

Now there is a CHEAPER option, with better features and people are complaining?

90% of those manufactures you mentioned are either custom shops, so small they they make nothing of significance, Never even heard of in the USA or so far out of the price range that its comical. I said FACTORY guns, not some small obscure shop who puts other peoples parts together.

You are just proving my point. If some wants a high quality 20" gun in .308 or .260..... there is no better value out there.

If I was a betting man, Vendors will NOT be able to keep the CTR in stock. Unless Beretra plans on importing them by the thousands, they are going to get scoped up fast.

Its a 99% solution and you are harping on the 1%......ignoring that fact that that extra 1% costs 3 times the cost of the 99%

I will get the 308 and put the new 3-15 Steiner on it if I don't get bored with that notion prior to availability.

I'm looking at putting the 5-25 on a tikka t3 lite rebarreled in 6.5 CM and dropped in a KRG Xray, pricing it out right now. Not sure if it's going to be worth it though...really wish the varmints were still imported

People have been buying the Sporter and TAC for years just for the barreled action. Sell off the stock and either drop into a chassis or have a Mcmillian/Manners made up for it. Is there a cheaper option than the current CTR for someone to get a Very high quality action, High quality Barrel and a great trigger? Please show me where I can get anything similar.

People have been buying factory Remington's for decades and dropping them in McMillans and winning matches. What's your point?

Tikkas are ok but not very high quality. AI is very high quality, Surgeon is very high quality, KMW is very high quality. Tikka is a decent budget grade rifle and that is it, just like the rifles from Remington. Nobody in their right mind however would call them "very high quality".

Butchering, call it whatever you like, but buying a CTR you are paying extra for features you are removing when changing out the stock and magwell it is as simple as that.
All of the Tikka T3's from the Lite to the Sporter including the CTR use the same barrels produced on the same machinery in the same factory, held to the same tolerances.
The only difference is the contour and length of the barrels.

Yes the Tikkas are great rifles for the money, and yes 0.5 moa is common in a stock factory gun at times, not consistently though , at the minimum the stock needs to be replaced, and usually bedded
And in more calibers then the 308 and 260.

And still a Sauer 200/SSG usually shoots better from my experience.
And i have shot both quite extensively.

That there is no other factory rifles but FN or AI that has as good barrel as the Tikka is not correct, maybe you have not shot them, or know of they're existence, but that does not make it true non the less.
PGM precision, RPA, Unique Alpine, Sauer 200/SSG, Schultz & Larsen with they're match barrels, DTA, DSR 1, B&T, Cooper, PGW, SWS 2000, Tubb 2000, and Keppeler.
All these and probably more have barrels that is fully on par with or better then what Tikka/Sako makes.

And that they shoot as good as a Krieger, Schneider, Bartlein, Border, Rock, Hart etc, is simply not true.
They are mass produced cold hammer forged barrels, if you was right factory Tikka barrels would be winning BR matches at high levels, I'd like to see that....

And yes the recoil lug issue is removed with a chassis, or a conventional type fitted to a good stock, and there are many good options not only KRG.

How much a installed and threaded custom barrel costs here is very different from the US, A SS Krieger threaded and finished costs me north of 1500 dollars.

While they are good rifles, and currently not beaten for the price in it's original config normally, you make them sound like they are a lot better then they really are.

Please tell me what features I would be removing by dropping it into a different stock or chassis. Action, DBM, mag, trigger, and 20" threaded barrel will all remain.

I will still contend you are money ahead by going with the CTR if you want something that 18"-20" range. People in here seem to forget the DBM & mag the CTR has over a rebarreled Lite.

People have been buying factory Remington's for decades and dropping them in McMillans and winning matches. What's your point?

Tikkas are ok but not very high quality. AI is very high quality, Surgeon is very high quality, KMW is very high quality. Tikka is a decent budget grade rifle and that is it, just like the rifles from Remington. Nobody in their right mind however would call them "very high quality".

You're comparing 100% custom rifles to the Tikka, then went on to mention Tikka in the same breath as a 700. You are comparing apples to oranges to kiwis. All bolt action rifles, but there's about where it ends.

Tikka blows remington out of the water, and no one will try to argue a custom rifle, that costs 2-5x as much, would not be superior to the Tikka.

Last edited:
You're comparing 100% custom rifles to the Tikka, then went on to mention Tikka in the same breath as a 700. You are comparing apples to oranges to kiwis. All bolt action rifles, but there's about where it ends.

Remington<Tikka<Custom in terms of quality. But in reality remington<<<<<Tikka

First AI is not 100% custom, it is 100% factory. I was not comparing them, I was using them for an example of what a high quality rifle is.

As for Remington vs Tikka they are a wash. Both shoot about the same (1/2-3/4moa) and both have about the same quality/reliability. The Tikka has an advantage over the Remington with bolt lift and design and the Remington has an advantage over the Tikka as far as aftermarket availability. For all intents and purposes they are equal. I have owned several of both.

I think this thread is getting a bit out of hand, no one is making anyone purchase this gun. If you don't like it don't buy it. And as far as the Remington vs Tikka debate. Yes the Remington is tried and true, but lately I see quite a few post talking about their poor quality, maybe I have missed them but I don't see those with the Tikkas. This is just what I have seen..

Ben

As a Savage guy with a 20" 260 built on a Model 10 action, I'm pretty darn excited about the CTR. Plus the Tikka action is the slickest I've ever had the opportunity to handle, making a 700 feel like crap and a Savage feel like ass.

For $1600 or less, a shooter could buy the CTR and drop it into a chassis or a McM/Manners and have a complete rifle with side bolt release, oversized bolt knob, good trigger, threaded muzzle, DBM and pretty much factory true action for not much more money than a custom barreled action built on a trued 700. Of course at that price point you are competing with the FN SPR A1 and SSG-3000, but those rifles only come in 308 and IMO the SSG-3000 is uglier than any Savage (though they obviously shoot). If the buyer likes the Tikka OE stock, they can simply run it and be in for the same cost as a 700 5R.

I know many folks would have preferred this rifle have a 24-26" barrel in a 6.5mm bore , but a 20" 260 can push 140s to 2700+ with moderate loads of H4350 which still does pretty darn good at 1000yd and beyond.

I think this thread is getting a bit out of hand, no one is making anyone purchase this gun. If you don't like it don't buy it. And as far as the Remington vs Tikka debate. Yes the Remington is tried and true, but lately I see quite a few post talking about their poor quality, maybe I have missed them but I don't see those with the Tikkas. This is just what I have seen..

Ben

Tikka puts out just as many dud barrels. At the price them nor Remington can afford to accuracy test every gun that comes off the line. So as far as that goes you are the quality control with either as far as accuracy. Both will happily repair or replace if it's not up to snuff. I know a guy that works for beretta in MD and he will attest that they get plenty of rifles back. I personally know of people who have sent Remington's back.

The rest of the gun is about the same quality wise. Tikka actions are very square and the new actions Remington has been making are as well. The only place the tikka action is stronger is the bolt handle and bolt stop. The Tikkas bolt stop is a much stronger design and the bolt is a little better than the braised on handle of the Remington. Both can be remedied very easily however on the Remington. A side bolt release can be installed and the handle can be removed and got welded. It is extra money however but the fact is 90% of the people on this site and probably more owners all together would never use it enough to experience a failure of either component. When I build a Remington however it always gets a side bolt stop and it either gets he handle welded on or the whole bolt replaced by a PT&G one piece.

One other nod I will give to Tikka is something others will often bitch about and that's them using one action length. Yes it's longer than it needs to be but due to the design when running a short action round more bolt is left in the raceway when all the way open which decreases action bind tremendously. That's something many people overlook or just don't notice.

Tikka puts out just as many dud barrels. At the price them nor Remington can afford to accuracy test every gun that comes off the line. So as far as that goes you are the quality control with either as far as accuracy. Both will happily repair or replace if it's not up to snuff. I know a guy that works for beretta in MD and he will attest that they get plenty of rifles back. I personally know of people who have sent Remington's back.

The rest of the gun is about the same quality wise. Tikka actions are very square and the new actions Remington has been making are as well. The only place the tikka action is stronger is the bolt handle and bolt stop. The Tikkas bolt stop is a much stronger design and the bolt is a little better than the braised on handle of the Remington. Both can be remedied very easily however on the Remington. A side bolt release can be installed and the handle can be removed and got welded. It is extra money however but the fact is 90% of the people on this site and probably more owners all together would never use it enough to experience a failure of either component. When I build a Remington however it always gets a side bolt stop and it either gets he handle welded on or the whole bolt replaced by a PT&G one piece.

One other nod I will give to Tikka is something others will often bitch about and that's them using one action length. Yes it's longer than it needs to be but due to the design when running a short action round more bolt is left in the raceway when all the way open which decreases action bind tremendously. That's something many people overlook or just don't notice.

Please point to some data that shows tikka puts out as many duds as remington.

Please point to some data that shows tikka puts out as many duds as remington.

Point to some data that shows Remington puts out more. Neither exists outside of what the manufacturers know and they aren't going to publish the info. Seeing as this can't be produced it's no wonder you chose this for your rebuttal. Nice try though.

Point to some data that shows Remington puts out more. Neither exists outside of what the manufacturers know and they aren't going to publish the info. Seeing as this can't be produced it's no wonder you chose this for your rebuttal. Nice try though.

Arguing for Remington's QC during a massive recall...interesting strategy. On the whole tikka makes a better rifle than Remington for the money. Tikka's biggest fault is it's POS distributer

Arguing for Remington's QC during a massive recall...interesting strategy. On the whole tikka makes a better rifle than Remington for the money. Tikka's biggest fault is it's POS distributer

Who cares about a trigger recall? It's a piece of crap trigger anyway, replace the damn thing with a better unit.

I'm happy you're satisfied with your Remington's. However, I can point to the current trigger recall as a basis for my position. You will find proportionally many more negative reviews on remington than you will Tikka.

I personally would love to see the day remington gets back to their old ways. I'd much prefer to buy an American product with much more after market support, but in this period of time, I cannot spend my money on an inferior product.

I'm happy you're satisfied with your Remington's. However, I can point to the current trigger recall as a basis for my position. You will find proportionally many more negative reviews on remington than you will Tikka.

I personally would love to see the day remington gets back to their old ways. I'd much prefer to buy an American product with much more after market support, but in this period of time, I cannot spend my money on an inferior product.

First I don't even currently own any Remington's. I've had Tikkas more recently than my last Remington.

Once again, who cares about the xmark. Anybody who uses their shot replaces it right off the break with a old style Remington or a aftermarket trigger anyway. Yes you will find more negative reviews but there's many times more Remington's on the street than Tikkas. That has a large part to do with it. It doesn't mean they put out any higher or lower percent of duds than tikka.

Please tell me what features I would be removing by dropping it into a different stock or chassis. Action, DBM, mag, trigger, and 20" threaded barrel will all remain.

I will still contend you are money ahead by going with the CTR if you want something that 18"-20" range. People in here seem to forget the DBM & mag the CTR has over a rebarreled Lite.

It is very simple, if you put it into a chassis it has it's own internal mag well, and the original dbm with TRG mags can not be used.
With a stock everything is a go and it is worth it yes, as long as you do not want to run a LA caliber in it in the future or you use/want a caliber that will benefit from the extra available COL like a 284, 260, 6,5x55, 6,5-284 etc.
Then you will be better off with a CDI dbm.
But paying for the extra options to put it into a chassis with a internal mag well is what i see as a waste.

The short barrel pretty much dictates to use a 308, as you will be dropping a lot of performance if going with the 260.

Last edited:
It is very simple, if you put it into a chassis it has it's own internal mag well, and the original dbm with TRG mags can not be used.
With a stock everything is a go and it is worth it yes, as long as you do not want to run a LA caliber in it in the future or you use/want a caliber that will benefit from the extra available COL like a 284, 260, 6,5x55, 6,5-284 etc.
Then you will be better off with a CDI dbm.
But paying for the extra options to put it into a chassis with a internal mag well is what i see as a waste.

The short barrel pretty much dictates to use a 308, as you will be dropping a lot of performance if going with the 260.
Once again...you are not paying for extra options..... the alternitive is you use a sporter or tac which are both much more money....the ctr gives you the ability to have an out of the box shooter that needs nothing....while still being a fantastic barreled action with a great trigger for those who want to drop into a chassis or into a manners/mcmillian. I dont understand whats so hard to understand.

And 260 out of a 20 is fine. Its a great hunting or range gun. It will still reach out to 13-1400yds which is more than enough for thw vast majority of shooters.

Last edited:
Powermac said:

This simply is not true.

I went from a 26" 260 to a 20" 260...I lost 20fps per inch.

Who cares about a trigger recall? It's a piece of crap trigger anyway, replace the damn thing with a better unit.

Yeah! Add $100-$200 on top of the price, that's the way to do it! Oh, and gunsmithing fee too, because many people don't feel comfortable installing a trigger themselves.