• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Tikka Distributor?

LanceS4803

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2011
Middle TN
I am not finding anything useful on the Tikka website.

Is Beretta the official distributor of Tikka rifles here in the US?

Also, I can't find anywhere where Tikka lists rifle model stock numbers.
I am wanting to buy a Tikka T3 Laminated Stainless in 300WSM, and a model number would be helpful doing internet searches.

Re: Tikka Distributor?

Yes, Beretta sole distributor.

Berettausa web site, there is a pull down in the shaded area on the side where you select caliber which will show the stock #.

they do not import the laminate stock rifles in the US that I know of anymore. Your best bet is to buy the synthetic stock stainless and then be on the lookout for a laminate takeoff stock from someone or buy an aftermarket laminate stock.

Thanks guys.
I found the model numbers area you mentioned on Beretta's site.
I see the laminate come up every now and then on gunbroker, so might just have to be ready to jump. Although, I really don't want to buy a used one.

Beretta is the importer, not distributor.

The distributors I have access to do not have any heavy barreled Tikka rifles except the Tikka Sporters, which are nice rifles, and start at about 1500.00.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Buy from a hide vendor an good dude, click here:
EURO OPTICS TIkka's </div></div>
Even better!
Thanks ghogs

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LanceS4803</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Buy from a hide vendor an good dude, click here:
EURO OPTICS TIkka's </div></div>
Even better!
Thanks ghogs </div></div>
Lance, your quite welcome. If ya pick one up let us know what ya got an make sure ya post any critters that meet it!

euroOptic's ROCK...Give them a call!!!

The OP was asking about a laminate stocked T3 correct? I know euroOptic is a great company and all but do they have what he is asking for?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: abilliott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The OP was asking about a laminate stocked T3 correct? I know euroOptic is a great company and all but do they have what he is asking for? </div></div>

I'm the OP.
No one has the laminated stock anymore. Discontinued for import in 2008 (although the Tikka website still shows them.)
Last one on gunbroker was sold back in Nov 2012.
I'll have to keep an eye out on the used market.