• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka T1X

Did you take the mag release out of that KRG?
There are two different bravos. The t3x centerfire bravo that has the mag catch and the t1x bravo rimfire that doesn't have the mag catch that I think you're thinking of.

The centerfire bravo needs to be modified slightly for the t1x. Early posts in this thread specify and show needed changes.

I know some have installed the Yodave trigger spring. What is the lowest weight you have been able to achieve while maintaining absolute reliability.

Got to the range last weekend with mine and it definitely impressed! Cherry picked my best 5 shot group to post LOL. Shot with CCI SV at 50yds, bipod and rear bag.
Looking forward to making some upgrades on this setup and more importantly shooting some NRL22! Sad there isn’t a may match around me.

Attachments

• A3D04029-C78B-4DF1-BB89-287D87EE3D8B.jpeg
    A3D04029-C78B-4DF1-BB89-287D87EE3D8B.jpeg
    306.7 KB · Views: 156
  • 1CA049F1-79BE-483D-A784-8586B4C0EC1C.jpeg
    1CA049F1-79BE-483D-A784-8586B4C0EC1C.jpeg
    489.1 KB · Views: 165
Reactions: *rim-star*
I can't find a new T1x 16 or 20 inch 22rf anyplace. Have my name on several lists....... nothing. Nothing on the Bergara BMR either. I'll buy the first one available.

godofthunder, New or used and how much over retail? I refuse to fund the scammers!

saunders45, are you saying Bass Pro/Cabela's will ship between stores? They told me they won't ship between stores. Did I ask the wrong person the wrong question?

what torque value are you guys using when youre replacing the grip and recoil pad? on the factory plastic/polyer stock that is.

Howdy everyone, long time lurker, but first time poster here. I ordered one of those 20" T1X from Cabelas last week and picked it up a few days ago. Had the stock off earlier today to put the elay spring in and happened to noticed my barrel is labeled as 16.5". I had been thinking it seemed awfully short for 20" but hadn't actually checked the barrel length. I'm pretty pleased with the mix up. I wanted the 16" barrel to begin with and was settling for 20 because I was tired of waiting for them to come back in stock. Sent Beretta a heads up email, still waiting to see what they say about it.

Edit: I'm an idiot, the "16.5" marking on the barrel is rate of twist, should have measured beforehand. Still happy to finally have a T1X.

Last edited:
Howdy everyone, long time lurker, but first time poster here. I ordered one of those 20" T1X from Cabelas last week and picked it up a few days ago. Had the stock off earlier today to put the elay spring in and happened to noticed my barrel is labeled as 16.5". I had been thinking it seemed awfully short for 20" but hadn't actually checked the barrel length. I'm pretty pleased with the mix up. I wanted the 16" barrel to begin with and was settling for 20 because I was tired of waiting for them to come back in stock. Sent Beretta a heads up email, still waiting to see what they say about it.
I really hope they make the same mistake on mine. Did you order it online at Cabelas? I did yesterday afternoon. How long did it take to be delivered to the store?

I really hope they make the same mistake on mine. Did you order it online at Cabelas? I did yesterday afternoon. How long did it take to be delivered to the store?
Yeah ordered from Cabelas website Thursday night and picked it up in store Tuesday morning so ~4.5 days. It was shipped via fedex 2 day so you might get yours faster without the weekend getting in the way.

I believe the 16.5 is the rate of twist, not the barrel length.

Reactions: PFG
I believe the 16.5 is the rate of twist, not the barrel length.
Alright so I went and measured after seeing the comments from you and PFG. Turns out the barrel is 20 inches after all. I've always seen rate of twist labelled as 1/16.5 or 1:16.5 so that didn't even occur to me. Should have measured before posting. Oh well, I'm still happy to finally have a T1X.

Thanks to this great BB, 22rf T1x is on the way. Should be in Buffalo Bass Pro next week. This thing better shoot. Do they take some kind of special rings?

Thanks to everybody.

Bill

Reactions: *rim-star*
The 16" models are starting to show up at a few places online, hopefully that means the 20" will be available soon at places outside of BassPro/Cabelas.

Last edited:
This ^^^ x1000.
I was told they'd arrive in early April of 2021. Does anyone have any additional intel?
I talked to beretta yesterday they just sent out a few hundred left hand 17s, their next shipment is due August and he couldn't tell me if there was left hand 22lr in that order

I talked to beretta yesterday they just sent out a few hundred left hand 17s, their next shipment is due August and he couldn't tell me if there was left hand 22lr in that order
I don't pretend to want to run someone else's business, but this is such a head scratcher to me. I would love to hear the reasoning for why they haven't sent left handed .22LRs to the states yet. Is it something to do with import fees/duties/taxes and another model that somehow incurs additional expenses? Or was there some argument between a thick Finnish accent and an old Italian man screaming at each other that lead to an oversight on this market opportunity?

What is the success rate for purchasing a .17hmr and performing a barrel swap?

I don't pretend to want to run someone else's business, but this is such a head scratcher to me. I would love to hear the reasoning for why they haven't sent left handed .22LRs to the states yet. Is it something to do with import fees/duties/taxes and another model that somehow incurs additional expenses? Or was there some argument between a thick Finnish accent and an old Italian man screaming at each other that lead to an oversight on this market opportunity?

What is the success rate for purchasing a .17hmr and performing a barrel swap?
Idk seems kinda bumb to me with how popular the 22 long range thing has gotten. I'm willing to bet there gonna lose alot of customers when bergara starts pumping out their lefties , euro optics has already had a few

Idk seems kinda bumb to me with how popular the 22 long range thing has gotten. I'm willing to bet there gonna lose alot of customers when bergara starts pumping out their lefties , euro optics has already had a few
Exactly. Tikka already makes the left handed .22LR model (JRT1X400) - no development is required - just put a shipping container of them on a boat and send it to America.

I checked around yesterday at 4 area shops that have had the T1X in the past.....nothing....also checked Bass Pro, Cabelas, Buds Guns, Ky Gun Co, and Sportsmans Warehouse...nothing.

I checked around yesterday at 4 area shops that have had the T1X in the past.....nothing....also checked Bass Pro, Cabelas, Buds Guns, Ky Gun Co, and Sportsmans Warehouse...nothing.
looks like its still available on cabelas for $529, 22lr 20" version, RH.

We are supposed to have one coming from Bass Pro. Waiting for e-mail?????

We are supposed to have one coming from Bass Pro. Waiting for e-mail?????
I ordered one last Thursday from their website. I only ever got the order confirmation email right after I paid for it, and no emails after that.
When I log in to the Cabelas website, it says it's shipping to the East Grand Forks store, but doesn't have a tracking number available. Gonna call their customer service number to see if it's actually shipping on my lunch break.

I ordered one last Thursday from their website. I only ever got the order confirmation email right after I paid for it, and no emails after that.
When I log in to the Cabelas website, it says it's shipping to the East Grand Forks store, but doesn't have a tracking number available. Gonna call their customer service number to see if it's actually shipping on my lunch break.
I was told by the very nice customer service person that long guns can take up to 10 days to be delivered, so it will likely be delivered to the store next week.
I double checked, and their website says it typically takes 4-5 business days for long guns, but whatever.
It will not have a tracking number because it is on a Cabelas truck.

Ordered and paid for from Bass Pro....... a week ago...... and have heard nothing!

I ordered mine last night. I got my confermation E mail, and said it will ship to my store in 10-12 days. I will post updates as it happens.

Gook luck, and good shooting!!!

And By More Ammo!!!!

Reactions: drew_235
Got a corporate e-mail yesterday. Gun is available. Couldn't get the store in Buffalo to answer the phone, so don't know if it is there or just available someplace. We are 70 miles from Buffalo, so don't want to make an unnecessary trip.
Bill

Gun is in Buffalo Bass Pro, still can't get the gun dept in the store to answer the phone, but cooperate says it is there and so does receiving in Buffalo. Will know for sure next Monday.

Finally shot my buddies this weekend. We were running sk long rang match....WOW is all i have to say. Absolute tack driver.
nice to hear that.
I just got a t1x for italian prs 22 lr factory matches, but I haven't had luck with cartdriges so far. I tried eley club, contact and sport, those are called target in Usa if i'm not wrong. 1.3 moa at 100 meters on average.
I hope to have more luck with the SK plus.
I'll keep searching for sk long range match though

nice to hear that.
I just got a t1x for italian prs 22 lr factory matches, but I haven't had luck with cartdriges so far. I tried eley club, contact and sport, those are called target in Usa if i'm not wrong. 1.3 moa at 100 meters on average.
I hope to have more luck with the SK plus.
I'll keep searching for sk long range match though
We had 1/2" spinners at 50 and 1" spinners at 100, and you had to try to miss. Took it out to 165, 185, and 225 and had first rounds hits no problem off of our ballistic app. He just finished putting it together, and thats the first ammo he has tried.

We had 1/2" spinners at 50 and 1" spinners at 100, and you had to try to miss. Took it out to 165, 185, and 225 and had first rounds hits no problem off of our ballistic app. He just finished putting it together, and thats the first ammo he has tried.
Wow!
I'm trying to order some, but i'm having some problem to find them in my city.

image0.jpg
Some of you may have seen heard about this already but I figured here is a great place to share my experience with the T1x. My name is Zane Hermann and this past weekend I competed in the NRL22 National Championships with a completely stock Tikka T1x topped with an Athlon Argos BTR 8-34. I think the numbers speak for themselves. I was able to take 1st place in the young guns class and placed 7th overall. This rifle just absolutely hammered all weekend long, shooting Midas+ all the way out to 350 yards where it went 2 for 2 on a 50% IPSC. If you are here wondering if you should by the Tikka or something else, stop looking and go buy yourself a Tikka!!!

View attachment 7638446Some of you may have seen heard about this already but I figured here is a great place to share my experience with the T1x. My name is Zane Hermann and this past weekend I competed in the NRL22 National Championships with a completely stock Tikka T1x topped with an Athlon Argos BTR 8-34. I think the numbers speak for themselves. I was able to take 1st place in the young guns class and placed 7th overall. This rifle just absolutely hammered all weekend long, shooting Midas+ all the way out to 350 yards where it went 2 for 2 on a 50% IPSC. If you are here wondering if you should by the Tikka or something else, stop looking and go buy yourself a Tikka!!!
Well done sir!