• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Gunsmithing Tikka T3 synthetic stock options.

emmagator

Private
Minuteman
Jan 26, 2010
Ok what would be a good synthetic stock for a Tikka T3. I have found a few, but they seem to lean more towards the tactical style stocks. Im interested in a good long range hunting stock, that will work good with factory lug and barrel. I know this is a more tactical shooting forum, but thought id ask.Thanks

Re: Tikka T3 synthetic stock options.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flyboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Call Tom at Manners stocks. He can inlet any of his for the Tikka. </div></div>

Do you know this from personal experience? Do you own a Tikka? Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adam B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I own one and yes manners can inlet for one </div></div> Cool thanks. What do you guys think of the MCS-T for a hunting stock?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: emmagator</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Adam B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I own one and yes manners can inlet for one </div></div> Cool thanks. What do you guys think of the MCS-T for a hunting stock? </div></div>

I think that probably one of your better options.

Manners rocks, you'll be nothing but pleased with one. STRONG and LIGHT, quite the winning combination for a hunting rifle. Tom and his crew are quite the gentlemen to deal with as well.

-matt