• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tikka T3 varmit long action aftermarket stocks

alwayswillbe

Private
Minuteman
May 25, 2008
South Australia
Hey folks, I was wondering if any of you guys could make any suggestions for a replacement stock for my Tikka T3 LA.
A lot of the offerings seem to be only for the short action, any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hey folks, I was wondering if any of you guys could make any suggestions for a replacement stock for my Tikka T3 LA.
A lot of the offerings seem to be only for the short action, any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Are you looking for a stock and bottom metal that will accept LA AI magazines? (And I'm assuming you are aware that the Tikka is a universal action, of sorts) If that's the case, the only thing I know of is CDI Precision's DBM for Tikkas that takes LA AI mags. You can use pretty much any Tikka stock and have CDI inlet it for you, or possibly get it from a custom maker with that inlet, so long as they have CDI's inlet programmed. I'm currently waiting on a McMillan for my Tikka in 6.5x55 and already have the DBM from CDI. I would recommend emailing Jeff at CDI. Great guy to work with!

John