• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Time to bring in airpower.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Makes me wonder how many property owners on the border take care of business on their own and just keep quiet.

It would not surprise me. It would actually surprise me if it DOESN'T happen.
    It happens but many of the folks who live along the river are Hispanic with families on the other side that can be used as pawns. The Cartels have a lot of firepower and arent afraid to use it. They have a minus several sense of honor and morality and will kill anything that crosses them.

Anyone range the distance across the river?
    Just asking for a friend.
    Kinda like the Bell Telephone commercial decades ago, "reach out and touch someone".
    :ROFLMAO:
    They drain so much water from it 30-50 yards maximum. In may places a lot less.

They drain so much water from it 30-50 yards maximum. In may places a lot less.
    Was in Big Bend last year and could have crossed over without getting wet above mid calf…

This could get ugly. Once those victims call their congressman shit will roll down hill. The only way I can see this not becoming a huge issue is if the agents did a 180 and fired a few shots at white people. This way they are being inclusive. I love the future.

images

Was in Big Bend last year and could have crossed over without getting wet above mid calf…
    Beautiful, if rugged, area. I did some camping out there a bunch of years ago.

Mexican government is partnered with the cartels , ever wonder why we never freeze the assets of the cartels and Mexico to shut down the drug trafficking. Too much money being made for all those who get a taste of the profits.

absolutely need a buffer zone. anything outside of designated crossing points gets devastated.

people want in? cool. find someone willing to marry you. if they have an american that wants to marry them, come on in. the caveat being there is no divorcing and staying. no welfare or given benefits. you divorce? back to mexico you go. period. and no getting paid by the person you divorce. have a child with them? kid stays, you go. if it is that fucking bad, and they want in, there is your answer.

it’ll do a couple of things. it will allow people a legal a path in; and it will also make american women have to kick it up a few notches. i dont know that i’d see too many american women marrying themselves off…..i aint afraid of the competition anyway. but have at it. at least we’d get something out of the deal. and it would assimilate the folks coming in one hell of a lot faster.

this really isnt a hard fucking problem to solve.

Nah, just make them pests/invasive and allow a no bag limi

Feed them to all poor people the left claims to care about

Simple answer, Yes. Just not by the DOJ.

Treat them just like AQ and let the professionals go to work. When there are real meat eaters kicking down your door and JDAMs hitting your family the cartels will rethink their lives. Hell, some of the cities in Mexico are as bad as Mogadishu after Khat time already.

Tell Mexico that they can fix it or we will.

DOJ is nothing but clown shoes.

Reactions: Jsp556
    ^^^This. As a Texan I'm really fucking getting tired of this shit. gov. Abbott was on the news today saying how we (Texas) are going to build the wall. Well how about it's too fricking late!

I've always thought we should build the wall three miles south of the Rio Grande, with a cleared no-man's Land right up to the water. In the deserts west of El Paso, two walls, one right on the border and one 3 miles south, with the appropriate underground sensors, etc, and the ground tilled.
    Monster wall.jpeg

Reactions: 10ring'r and BLEE
    Along with actually building the wall, electrify it (Death Fence style) just like a S.M. prison. Just say'n. Mac

I've always thought we should build the wall three miles south of the Rio Grande, with a cleared no-man's Land right up to the water. In the deserts west of El Paso, two walls, one right on the border and one 3 miles south, with the appropriate underground sensors, etc, and the ground tilled.
    View attachment 7812094

Waste of money, and if it’s just candy ass guarded, they’ll climb it and stay in the Hilton on your tax dollars as they are given status in our country

This is the way you do it, and almost like if we only had a branch of the military that was for guarding the nation, I’d call them, hmm, like a national guard.

A top level Mexican fighter jet

215c63ca-25f2-4e14-b413-e2d8d8a265b0_1.eea616c59279877ce642670301282220.jpeg

Mexico's most advanced war ship

815SOHn3nhL._AC_UL320_.jpg

and lastly Mexico's armored personnel carrier

6d91f9b843630484aeb89df98e29fb2b.jpg

except they forgot to fill the tank .