• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Timney Trigger arrived! (#511)

regatoni5

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2011
San Diego CA
Just received my Timney Trigger (#511 lefty w/safety @2 lbs) today after ordering it on wednesday. I have to say this thing is AMAZING, I'm impressed with the product and I'm SUPER impressed with their customer service! The trigger was packaged specifically for me (the paper had my name on it inside of the sealed packaging) <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">AND</span></span> there was a <span style="font-weight: bold">TOOTSIE POP</span> in the box also! Kinda like ICING on the CAKE but in this case tootsie pop on the cake! If you're on the rocks about getting a new trigger as opposed to staying stock, definitely shell the cash out, its worth its weight in gold. Just my $.02

Oh and I got WATERMELON flavor if anyone is curious

Re: Timney Trigger arrived! (#511)

Timney absolutely has top notch customer service. I purchased one of their 1st generation modular AR triggers a few years back. When I finally got around to installing it - it had some noticeable creep. However, it was light and crisp otherwise.

I called Timney and inquired about sending it in for repair (since it was an older model) and didn't expect a direct replacement. They advised me to send it in and they would take a look at it. I shipped on a Monday and that same Friday I received a brand new latest/current generation replacement trigger - no questions asked...outstanding CS!

Congrats on your Timney
cool.gif

I had watermelon on mine a few months back also...
I liked the easy install of the 510 in my rem 700..
I plan on getting one for all my ARs as funds and time
permit...
There C.S. is great

I ordered a Timney Trigger a few months ago for a future build. I had not opened it, but had to go look after reading this.

'Chocolate'

I had my Rem 700 with reg trigger for a while and I shortened it but it still was not in the same universe as my Timney. I've had my 510 for about 4 months and it is like butter. I've heard the Jewell triggers are nice but after owning a Timney I can't see myself going any other route on my future rifles.