• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Timney Triggers and a Sunday evening

pyplynr

Minuteman
Apr 4, 2010
Oklahoma
I was putting a Timney 510 trigger from one rifle into another earlier this evening and lost the sear spring. I looked for at least an hour, but no dice. I shot Timney Triggers an email at 6:30pm this evening to see if and where I could buy one. I figured I would get a reply tomorrow on a workday, but to my amazement at 8:00pm I get a reply wanting to know my address to send me one. On the bottom of the reply it says "sent from Iphone". Talk about awesome customer service! I would like to thank Timney triggers for going out of your way on a Sunday night to reply.

Re: Timney Triggers and a Sunday evening

That's above an beyond on service.

I have a 510 in a surgeon and was having light strike issues. I live in Canada so it can cause shipping issues so despite the craziness of shot show, Jeff brought me the longer sear, we met up we traded sears and no more issues. Really appreciate the extra effort. Great guys.

Timney is one of the best trigger companies out there but customer service they provide is hands down the best my bolt guns only have Timneys they are simply the best quality and service. Just my opinion.

I love to hear things like this. Just decided on a timney.

For my econo build (5R in 308) I have been hand wringing over the choice between a Jewell and a Timney. The 2 things I didn't want to skimp on were glass and trigger. Timney just got the nod.

I recently broke the Timney trigger in my AR. The actual trigger. Entirely my fault. (long story)

I called Timney, admitted what I'd done and asked if they would fix it. I was fully expecting to pay for the repair and have to wait. They said, send it in with $7.50 for shipping and they would fix it. I did, and about 10 days later a box showed up with my repaired trigger and a cherry tootsie-pop in the box as well. Seriously.

That is customer service.

Timney provided first class service when I damaged my trigger during installation/adjustment. I can't recommend them highly enough. Good product even better CS.

Chip

Damn - only thing that would improve that CS would be them giving you a 24/7 cell phone contact number.

Glad I run Timney triggers!

Cherry tootsie pop. Seems somebody has since of humor. Been looking at Timmey trigger for my model 70. It be a go !!!

Cherry tootsie pop. Seems somebody has since of humor. Been looking at Timmey trigger for my model 70. It be a go !!!

I have bought the four Timney 510's directly from Timney because I wanted them factory set to a specific weight. They always arrive in a box along with a tootsie pop! It never goes to waste . lol

I have bought the four Timney 510's directly from Timney because I wanted them factory set to a specific weight. They always arrive in a box along with a tootsie pop! It never goes to waste . lol

same hear! love the people at timney

What! I just bought a new Timney (direct) that came this week, and I totally didn't get a tootsie pop. I've been robbed!