• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision TNVC and Steiner Introduce a New Very Affordable Feature Rich C1 IR Laser!

I ended up getting one and running it on an SBR. I often drive under NODs with hunters running thermals on top - and this is a very good option for close in work on a small gun without much rail space.

I don't love the screws, it does have to be re-zeroed with some regularity (mine is not on a safe queen) and it isn't ideally shaped for SBR use. That said, the price is right, under NODs at close range it is the tits, and if I break it or lose it, I won't be heart-broken,

Mine has been rained on and done fine. I haven't dropped it in standing water. Yet.

Battery life: unsure, i keep extras and only run it when I need it. It lasted the season, so I'll toss that battery in the trash and start a fresh one next season.

I think it losing zero is fairly common. If they held zero, I’d have them on all my guns that might be pulled out for night shooting. But right now it’s just on an mp5

Rancid nailed it. I cowitness zero at just 100 yards, give or take. You won’t be shooting with it at ranges greater than that anyway. Takes <10 seconds to confirm zero each time you take it out. Great solution, super light, super cheap.

58C91D0C-4066-4473-BB8C-B3D7ED4E114C.jpeg

I won one at the tnvc nightfighter course, thought it was a good candidate for my b&t apcpk so its on there now - will put it through its paces in 2 months but hasn't seem much use yet

Rancid nailed it. I cowitness zero at just 100 yards, give or take. You won’t be shooting with it at ranges greater than that anyway. Takes <10 seconds to confirm zero each time you take it out. Great solution, super light, super cheap.

View attachment 7788287
That’s a good point. Checking and re-zeroing takes no ammo and little time