• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision TNVC Announces the WASP NV Clip-On Device

Vic are these going to be similar to your pvs14's regarding the pinnacle versions being a little brighter and sharper than the L3 version?

What is the Larue part number for the mount? If I can make one appear will u assemble and ship me one? Is it the same one used on the Pvs-22?

Please put my name on the PRE-PRE-order list. I hate this Xmas anticipation. Gimme gimme gimme!!!!

How is it exactly that the availability of the mount is tied to the pre-order price?

It would be very nice of you to provide the pre-order price so those of us who have been waiting for this for quite a while can either A) continue to wait or B) move on based on the pricing.

Thanks in advance,

They have to have the mount before the NV optic can be colimated. They are trying to prevent a situation like ATN. They are not going to send out a product that hasn't been tested and colimated correctly. Make sense?

I get all that as I've been involved in many product launches from R&D to marketing to sales but the retail price is out, dealer prices are out with orders being taken, cost of goods doesn't change with the availability of a mount so what's the pre-order price.

Last edited:
I heard it will be discounted $17.23

If u can't budget 5000 - 5400 I doubt $400 will make a difference, IF that's how much they lower it. A thousand off would be awesome, but not realistic

If u can't budget 5000 - 5400 I doubt $400 will make a difference, IF that's how much they lower it. A thousand off would be awesome, but not realistic

It's not necessarily a question of being able to afford it. Sometimes it's a question of talking your wife into letting you get it! And $500 could make a difference.

Last edited:
Guys,
Thank you all for showing such interest in the WASP. Please bear with us as we work to bring you the absolute best product we can. I know it's tough for some of you guys to have to sit and wait on updates, but we are just trying to make sure everything is 100% before we release any info about pre-order pricing and absolute shipping. This is not because we want to string you guys along, but this is so we can better manage the customer and save you guys a lot of headache down the road. We don't want any issues where we put our foot in our mouth, if something minor comes along. Sure, we could scramble up something and shove it out the door and charge people and not care about anything else, but we ARE NOT that company. We know more than most companies, that you guys work HARD for your money, and we can appreciate that. Which is why we want to insure we deliver a rock solid product. We will give you guys plenty of heads up when we announce the pre-order pricing.

This is not because we want to string you guys along,

well this is exactly what has been happening for quite some time, when it was released at shot show you most likely knew back then that it wouldn’t be ready to ship for quite some time.... (ten min later)

After making a few phone calls to some contacts at LaRue it seems TNVC has not been able to get any more of the LT-672 mounts and i would imagine you haven’t found a way to make the LT-105 mount (that is in stock and readily available), that they said you have ordered some of, work.

and the shape of the two mounts is a bit different. so i would assume you guys are back to the drawing board for the body... how incorrect am I?

JWP - Man that's a little harsh, don't ya think? I think like a lot of guys, like myself, have been looking at the WASP as a great option for a clip on NV device. Personally I'm willing to wait for them to get it sorted.

I also know that they have previously stated they wouldn't use another mounting system, but I have to say I have both Larue and ADM mounts and IMO the ADM mounts are just as good if not better than the larue mounts...ADM's are tool-less adjustment for different rail thicknesses, they spread the force of the locking lever mechanism over a larger surface area without marring the rail, and seem to be very repeatable. If Larue is the real reason for the hold up, personally I wouldn't hesitate to swap mounting systems which are truly ancillary to the function of the NV device. Just saying there has to be a ton of money tied up into the production of these parts. I would want to get them to market with a mounting system that is readily available so you don't run into problems again in the future.

JWP - Man that's a little harsh, don't ya think?

Nope, I think feeding lies and pipe dreams to potential customers is more detramental to their buisness than me stating a few facts.

If they were more up front with there issues they might even get a hand or some help with a solution from one of the many mechanical engeneers or nuculear engineers on this forum that i am familiar with. but instead they feel it is adiquite to treat potentioal customers like mushrooms (keep them in the dark and feed them a load of shit) " 12/1012 Vic - we expect to be shipping units by mid to late January".

so they are building their own reputation. i was simply providing a little insight to the many with cash in hand who are debating sticking it out or purchasing from someone else. Honesty and being up front goes further with potential customers than drawing out the suspense of a potententialy industialy advanced product with bullshit...

I'm not in line with some of the harshness I've read here but I still fail to see the connection between having a rock solid product / putting your foot in your mouth & the pre-order pricing. The lack of a direct/sensible answer makes me feel like it's not genuine.

If it's not any great savings, I'll buy another clip on now and wait another year to see what feedback comes from these first units and maybe buy then.

Nope, I think feeding lies and pipe dreams to potential customers is more detramental to their buisness than me stating a few facts.

If they were more up front with there issues they might even get a hand or some help with a solution from one of the many mechanical engeneers or nuculear engineers on this forum that i am familiar with. but instead they feel it is adiquite to treat potentioal customers like mushrooms (keep them in the dark and feed them a load of shit) " 12/1012 Vic - we expect to be shipping units by mid to late January".

so they are building their own reputation. i was simply providing a little insight to the many with cash in hand who are debating sticking it out or purchasing from someone else. Honesty and being up front goes further with potential customers than drawing out the suspense of a potententialy industialy advanced product with bullshit...

I see nothing wrong with asking a direct question & wanting a direct & straight up answer. Nothing harsh about that. Too many times vendors (not all) talk a lot & dont produce, then everyone jumps on thier wagon beating up anyone who asks, who/what/where/when questions.

Hey guys,

First units started shipping to dealers last week. We thank you for hanging in there with us during these past couple weeks of delays. Pre-Order program for direct sales will be posted on Friday, March 29th. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Hey guys,

First units started shipping to dealers last week. We thank you for hanging in there with us during these past couple weeks of delays. Pre-Order program for direct sales will be posted on Friday, March 29th. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
Who are your dealers? If like to check one out in person if possible before I pre order.

Jay

I know you're not going to make us wait till 11:59, clasky...

Tag for pre...er...um....post-order :)

Nope, :), and sorry for the delay in posting myself Brother as I've been out of the country and just arrived back. Seems we have one particular gent here and on one other forum bashing this or that. I will not comment on any outlandish and terribly untruth claims of body re-design due to mounts, laying blame etc. or any others rumors from "inside sources" from here on out. This person has not ever pre-paid for a WASP, but in reality only dealers at Shot Show who have pre-paid will be getting their units first as Clasky mentioned. This is how the program was set up initially and I've said it all along, the WASP will not be released until everything is ready and ready 100% and that included our honored dealers as well! We have a pretty big back order of initial dealer units and it's only fair our pre-paid dealers receive them first. Like everything in the current firearms industry, we have suppliers like everyone else who could not foresee the outright attack on our 2nd Amendment after a deranged and senseless attack on innocents causing a massive buying frenzy we see at the present time that has and is causing massive delays even in the NV arena with some accessory parts.

With that said, normal retail/commercial sales direct from TNVC will not commence until our pre-paid Shot Show dealer shipments are complete, which we estimate will be by May 2013.

The initial TNVC commercial pre-order price will be as follows after we fulfill our initial dealer shipments as outlined above. Please note, this is a TNVC only special pre-order price that will last for approx. 2 weeks once we open up commercial orders in the May time frame and dealers are not obligated to honor any such price.

TNVC Special Pre-Order Pricing
$4845.00 (ITT Tube Option)
$5245.00 (L3 Tube Option)

Retail MAP Pricing
$4995.00 (ITT Tube Option)
$5395.00 (L3 Tube Option)

Below is some of the initial Shot Show pre-paid dealers who we're beginning to ship to.
Tractus Arms (Snipers Hide Dealer)
B&T Tactical
Lawman Sales
Katy Gun Gear
FourFive Ent Inc.

Thanks for the patience guys, we think you will like what you see. Also for special note, Kyle and Eric were out with AAC last weekend blasting away with some 338's and 50BMG's with a L3 tubed WASP and had a blast! Only wish I was there, but the wife would have shot me with one of them! :eek:

Last edited:
For you guys looking for pricing and a good guy to deal with, Contact Greg with Tractus Arms. You'll be pleasantly surprised with his price and level of service. (He'll even respond to emails when he's on vacation).

Will be nice to have the WASP on my third rifle that I've set aside specifically for this project, will complement the other two FLIR Thermal Clip Ons on my other two rifles very well.

Soon, my main dilemma will only be choosing which rifle to take with me when I head out the door!!! LOL

Thanks TNVC!

Can't believe i missed this thread, haven't been on the forums in some time. Very nice guys happy to see it's on the way. I'll be putting back some money for one. Really gotta get out of school between shooting and my PCs it's killing me lol

Below is some of the initial Shot Show pre-paid dealers who we're beginning to ship to.
Tractus Arms (Snipers Hide Dealer)
B&T Tactical
Lawman Sales
Katy Gun Gear
FourFive Ent Inc.

Has anyone been able to contact any of the above listed dealers?

SkyPup can you elaborate a little bit? What kind of day optic did you use when you got to see the wasp? What kind of ambient light? How was the clarity at higher magnification compared to the pvs22?

The one on display at SHOT Show did not have a tube installed in it, just an empty body.

Last edited:
All Shot Show WASP'S had tubes installed except for one display WASP on the rifle out on the counter. Hope this helps.

Vic

Edit...We brought 5 units with us for Shot. Two L3 tubes and two ITT.

Last edited:
Yup, it will be stone cold dynomite sitting in front of my TA02 ACOG allowing me to switch out the FLIR Thermals to WASP NV, and 1/2 the price of a PVS-22 will allow me to get another FLIR!