• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

To Fight Back, Question Everything!

One helluva great read!

Thanks for sharing. This genx'er agrees, question everything...that was a great read.

Reactions: Bender
Yup... we KNEW the earth was flat, until we didn't...

We KNEW the Earth was the center of the universe, until we didn't...

We KNEW DDT was safe to spray, until we didn't...

And on and on and on.

This is a good one for all your "know-it-all" friends:

Reactions: BLEE and RUTGERS95
Interesting read, I liked his last lines but would add....

"So fight back. Think critically. Teach others to think critically. And question everything." Seek Wisdom.

Reactions: PatMiles

And on and on and on.

I know, its time for a beer.

• Haha
Reactions: HiDesertELR
It does no good to question. The truth does not matter to the godless. Remember, even logic is irrelevant, as math is racist. I've done plenty of questioning, while pointing out the truth. I get bewildered looks and arguments that we have to "follow the rules." I point out that it's my duty to not follow illogical, baseless rules, so I'm labeled rebellious and a trouble-maker. I suppose I'll keep questioning, even though I'm pissing in the wind. Seems like half the folks are lemmings.
I believe I'll sip a double shot of Maker's Mark.

It does no good to question. The truth does not matter to the godless. Remember, even logic is irrelevant, as math is racist. I've done plenty of questioning, while pointing out the truth. I get bewildered looks and arguments that we have to "follow the rules." I point out that it's my duty to not follow illogical, baseless rules, so I'm labeled rebellious and a trouble-maker. I suppose I'll keep questioning, even though I'm pissing in the wind. Seems like half the folks are lemmings.
I believe I'll sip a double shot of Maker's Mark.

Nah, it was their mother who drank a little too much whiskey....

Reactions: BLEE

And on and on and on.

DDT was safe. It was politicized with junk science and tabled to “protect” birds only to let hundreds of thousands suffer and die from malaria. It was the “I see the progressives are at it again”