• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

To Protect and SERVE

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Thank you Officer Jenkins.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"249","width":"476","src":"https:\/\/external.fric1-1.fna.fbcdn.net\/safe_image.php?d=AQApCK0cbYnA7iOq&w=476&h=249&url=http%3A%2F%2F15858-presscdn-0-65.pagely.netdna-cdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F09%2F3-cop-pulling-over.jpg&cfs=1&upscale=1&fallback=news_d_placeholder_publisher&_nc_hash=AQBXf3WoG9VpOPqF"}[/IMG2]
    This Cop Stopped A Woman And Told Her To Pop Her Trunk. But He Didn’t Realize She Was Taking Photos
    While driving to an interview, Chy-Niece Thacker got pulled over by a cop. And when Thacker reached for her ID, the officer stopped her. Instead, he told her to pop the…
    SCRIBOL.COM

Uh, instead of the constant 'clicking' to actually get anywhere's,,,, is there any chance that you can just give us the punchline? Personally, I'm not into clickbait. A good story though, is appreciated.

Uh, instead of the constant 'clicking' to actually get anywhere's,,,, is there any chance that you can just give us the punchline? Personally, I'm not into clickbait. A good story though, is appreciated.

Yeah, the clickity click is a drag but its worth it. He he used to be a mechanic and analyzed her light problem and fixed it for her right there. Good cop.

I had to restart my computer after that.

I'm not going to watch every video someone posts, but I can think of a lot of reasons a cop would ask to see inside a trunk, not all of them bad. Suppose you get all "I got my rights" with the cop and later you find that a child was snatched nearby and seen being put in a trunk? It's possible a pedo gets away with a child while you are standing for your rights. I would just pop my trunk. Later I would peruse the reason for the request with the management level of the police department, if a reasonable reason could not be provided then I would make my displeasure known. Through political means if necessary.

I'm not going to watch every video someone posts, but I can think of a lot of reasons a cop would ask to see inside a trunk, not all of them bad. Suppose you get all "I got my rights" with the cop and later you find that a child was snatched nearby and seen being put in a trunk? It's possible a pedo gets away with a child while you are standing for your rights. I would just pop my trunk. Later I would peruse the reason for the request with the management level of the police department, if a reasonable reason could not be provided then I would make my displeasure known. Through political means if necessary.

Thanks. I'll assert my rights to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures instead.

"Of course you can look in my trunk, sir. Just show me the search warrant and go right ahead."

"Of course you can look in my trunk, sir. Just show me the search warrant and go right ahead."

Bad news, contrary to the belief of many cops, lawyers, and even judges, a search warrant is not required to search a vehicle. That doesn't mean they don't still go through the process, but all that's needed to do an actual search of a vehicle is PC or inventory prior to impound. Some lesser degrees of "search" can be done legally with a lower threshold than PC.

In any case, from this thread it sounds like the copper just wanted to remedy a taillight issue.

what is inventory prior to impound, stud...

It's when a Dept has a policy that states that prior to impounding a vehicle, its contents must be inventoried (which involves "searching" the interior). It's designed as a protection of the driver and the Agency so that if you have items of value in the car they are documented (and usually secured in the Dept's "property" section) or the driver doesn't get their car out of impound and claim to have had valuables inside that are no longer there.

In my earlier post I wasn't suggesting that cops can search your car at will, just that if they have established Probable Cause then they can conduct a search without having to obtain an actual search warrant. Vehicles are a weird area of the law regarding search and seizure that defies a lot of the protections afforded to other property. It's poorly understood even at the highest levels of the CJus system, and 10 lawyers or judges will disagree on it.

It's when a Dept has a policy that states that prior to impounding a vehicle, its contents must be inventoried (which involves "searching" the interior). It's designed as a protection of the driver and the Agency so that if you have items of value in the car they are documented (and usually secured in the Dept's "property" section) or the driver doesn't get their car out of impound and claim to have had valuables inside that are no longer there.

In my earlier post I wasn't suggesting that cops can search your car at will, just that if they have established Probable Cause then they can conduct a search without having to obtain an actual search warrant. Vehicles are a weird area of the law regarding search and seizure that defies a lot of the protections afforded to other property. It's poorly understood even at the highest levels of the CJus system, and 10 lawyers or judges will disagree on it.

I've got a question for you... What happens to a cooler with a deer carcass in it in that case? Do they leave it in there, stick it in a freezer, hand it out to whoever wants it, throw it away?

murderous cock sucker, what the fuk is this guy armed with?

The Maricopa County Attorney’s Office said Shaver was on his hands and knees when Brailsford shot him five times inside a Mesa hotel. The gun used was a personal AR-15 assault weapon that had been approved for service use by the Mesa Police Department. However, Mesa police noted that their investigation of the shooting turned up a vulgar inscription on the rifle that doesn’t meet department policy.

“Inscripted on the officer’s gun, and I hate to use profanity, but it said, “you’re f*****,”’ Laney Sweet, Daniel Shaver’s wife said.

I've got a question for you... What happens to a cooler with a deer carcass in it in that case? Do they leave it in there, stick it in a freezer, hand it out to whoever wants it, throw it away?

With something like that there's a lot of variables, but all things being equal my response would be to ask you what you'd like done with it. If you've got a buddy within a reasonable distance that can come get it then that's fine. If you have another reasonable suggestion then I'd work with you. Now if we've had to fight, and you're dog-cussing me from the backseat and trying to kick out windows, that carcass may end up inside the vehicle to keep it safe for a few days :rolleyes:

Oddly, that situation never came up, maybe because the folks I was arresting weren't usually the "outdoor types". What we ran into periodically was someone with a carload of family groceries. If possible I'd have a family member come grab them.

The only deer deer carcass incident I had to deal with was this rich spoiled prick of a teenager who'd shot a deer and hadn't bothered to field dress it. He just brought the whole thing home and let it sit in the back of his truck overnight. He didn't feel like cleaning it so he tried to burn it in his front yard of a very swanky neighborhood. The neighbors were displeased and called us. I explained that he could bury it, dump it, whatever, but he couldn't try burning it again in the neighborhood and that he was an asshole for killing a deer he was unwilling to properly utilize. I got about 6 blocks away and got called back by the neighbors because he was trying to burn it again. My backing officer kept me from knocking the smirk off his face and I had to content myself with writing him as many costly tickets as I could find ordnances for.

Jesus, I never saw the full video. That's straight up murder right there. What the fuck was the point of any of that? Go fucking cuff the motherfucker, jesus.

Did you miss the part where the guy being arrested lowers one hand and moves it towards his waistband?

I didn't.

If you move your hands in any direction that even remotely looks like you're reaching for a weapon, no matter what the real reason for the movement is, you're getting cut down.

Last edited:
    Did you miss the part where the guy being arrested lowers one hand and moves it towards his waistband?

I didn't.

If you move your hands in any direction that even remotely looks like you're reaching for a weapon, no matter what the real reason for the movement is, you're getting cut down.

Nope. I did not miss that. Just curious why they'd ask a NEET retard like that to stick his hands up then crawl after repeating multiple times that if he deviated from instruction even a little bit, he was getting lit up, when often times they say lay down, hands over the head, legs crossed, then someone goes and cuffs the shithead.

asking a dude to crawl toward you gives him an opportunity to try some stuff, but wtf do I know.

With something like that there's a lot of variables, but all things being equal my response would be to ask you what you'd like done with it. If you've got a buddy within a reasonable distance that can come get it then that's fine. If you have another reasonable suggestion then I'd work with you. Now if we've had to fight, and you're dog-cussing me from the backseat and trying to kick out windows, that carcass may end up inside the vehicle to keep it safe for a few days :rolleyes:

Oddly, that situation never came up, maybe because the folks I was arresting weren't usually the "outdoor types". What we ran into periodically was someone with a carload of family groceries. If possible I'd have a family member come grab them.

The only deer deer carcass incident I had to deal with was this rich spoiled prick of a teenager who'd shot a deer and hadn't bothered to field dress it. He just brought the whole thing home and let it sit in the back of his truck overnight. He didn't feel like cleaning it so he tried to burn it in his front yard of a very swanky neighborhood. The neighbors were displeased and called us. I explained that he could bury it, dump it, whatever, but he couldn't try burning it again in the neighborhood and that he was an asshole for killing a deer he was unwilling to properly utilize. I got about 6 blocks away and got called back by the neighbors because he was trying to burn it again. My backing officer kept me from knocking the smirk off his face and I had to content myself with writing him as many costly tickets as I could find ordnances for.

Thanks, that's a question I've had for a while.

Nope. I did not miss that. Just curious why they'd ask a NEET retard like that to stick his hands up then crawl after repeating multiple times that if he deviated from instruction even a little bit, he was getting lit up, when often times they say lay down, hands over the head, legs crossed, then someone goes and cuffs the shithead.

asking a dude to crawl toward you gives him an opportunity to try some stuff, but wtf do I know.

I don't know. I too have seen the "DON'TMOVEPUTYOURHANDSBEHINDYOURHEADDON'TMOVE" shit on too many police videos.