• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

To those who say lower cost guns aren't "accurate"..

Dildo fanatics, “era” vets and Savages?

Can this thread get any gayer?

I would have to dig deep into the now-deleted original MPT archives… archived and carefully curated and collated by a team of banned members led by Army Jerry himself…. for just this kind of exigent circumstances.

But to answer your question.

Yes. Yes it could get a lot gayer. A lot gayer.

IMG_0459.jpeg

Just give the word and they can release the Kraken!

Sirhr

I was hoping you caught your own mistake but my hopes were dashed upon the rocks of reality. Or are you an alter of the OP?

Mossberg does not make an "MPT." There are the MVP Patrol and the MVP Scout. The Patriot LR Tactical is what became of the MVP LR-308. The MVP LR-308 is discontinued. I have an MVP LR-308 in the Kuiu Camo composite stock with a 20 inch medium bull barrel. 1.7 pound trigger. I like it.

This is one of those times where you would have looked cooler and smarter if you had just shut up. I know. I have made mistakes before, too.

View attachment 8393803
200w (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: lash and Yasherka
First of all. Frugality is a good thing.

And

It’s a race gun that just runs. And doesn’t jam.

And will out shoot your lesbian Baer or 2011 or anything else

Educate yourself
Frugality? Have you looked at how many AIs you own man? Sheesh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: lash and BurtG
I dont even know what this is about.

Inwas mentioned by my good friend @Yasherka so came to see if something was needed.

Only brains needed I see.
I have a squirrel one in formaldehyde that is sure ti be an upgrade for a couple at least.

@diggler1833
That sucks big man. Rips my heart out.
Too many great men signed up with a firm belief it was for the better and the honorable thing to do.
Only to be crapped on and no help for their issues.
Im not sure your AO of OK and next time I head that way (friends near Stillwater, guys I met here) be fun to sling lead and pop a Coolie or 2. (Coolie is a Foul Mike ism for beer. A dear good friend and 1st Cav man we recently lost).

Trying to stay on topic in this fine thread, perhaps a visual representation might work better for some that cannot ...well......visualize ?

• Haha
Reactions: Glowie
Frugality? Have you looked at how many AIs you own man? Sheesh
A frugal person will try to buy quality stuff, but probably wait for a genuine sale and find a coupon or use cash back (or both) to offset some of the costs. A cheap consumer just buys whatever they can find at the lowest price possible. In other words, frugal is good, while cheap (in relation to a person) is bad.

A frugal person will try to buy quality stuff, but probably wait for a genuine sale and find a coupon or use cash back (or both) to offset some of the costs. A cheap consumer just buys whatever they can find at the lowest price possible. In other words, frugal is good, while cheap (in relation to a person) is bad.
I stink you are right. Frugal is not necessarily the cheapest amount spent, it is money spent wisely.

Eh....I've seen faster. Doubt this one will even get an honorable mention in the epic threads.
Problem is, I think the OP took the advice of everyone here and is putting it to use. Cooling of the heels. Calm reflection of the events that have transpired. Gazing inward upon the belly button.

Getting right with Bob

Merry Christmas to all and God bless us, everyone.

Nope. The now deleted Flips (Felipe is Angry) thread grew much faster. 6 pages in 12 hours, 878 posts on 18 pages in less than 24, 35ish pages in less than 2-3 days.
Yeah but Felipe was getting way out there with legal threats, even to the owner of SH. All this guy did was sling a few ad hominems and then he cooled off. So, good for him.

So, McPolesmoker 55 is now over on a Tavor thread making shit up and throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks. EL OH EL.

So, McPolesmoker 55 is now over on a Tavor thread making shit up and throwing stuff against the wall to see what sticks. EL OH EL.

What a cunt.

Edit to correct typo:
Sorry....

What a McCunt.

Last edited:
Might it be possible for a Mod to merge threads...? for the sake of epicness (made up word ;)) ...?

You're just another person talking about the gun yet knows NOTHING about it.

It does have a threaded barrel, that's how my suppressor is attached.

First rule should be that BEFORE you post, know WTF you are talking about.

The Savage AXIS II Precision has been selected as the 2021 Shooting Illustrated Rifle of the Year. The AXIS II offers a tremendous value for marksmen looking for reliable long-range accuracy.

“Golden Bullseye Awards acknowledge the finest products available in the shooting sports,” the announcement reads. “The winners are selected by a seven-member committee consisting of editors, graphic designers and veteran NRA Publications staff, representing more than a century of collective experience in the shooting and hunting industry.”
If only you had threaded lips for that suppressor.

This is going to the legendary thread hall of fame.

Not surprising, the Tavor is a TACTICALLY oriented firearm and fits McGIJoe55's use-case perfectly.

In fact, I hear the Tavor is every bit the equal for long-range 100 yard shooting to an SR25.