• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

To those who say lower cost guns aren't "accurate"..

Sold! At what point do I get my free Savage? 😍

20240104_105754.jpg

Sad thing is, I had fun shooting my 223 Savage F/TR rifle at 1000 yards in NRA prone matches back when it first came out. Did ok too for the handicap that was a 223.

But, again, today, there are so many better options.

Even a Savage Team member told y'all that they eventually needed other than Savage parts to remain competitive.

Reactions: MarshallDodge
Sad thing is, I had fun shooting my 223 Savage F/TR rifle at 1000 yards in NRA prone matches back when it first came out. Did ok too for the handicap that was a 223.

But, again, today, there are so many better options.

Even a Savage Team member told y'all that they eventually needed other than Savage parts to remain competitive.
If you actually read my posts, I stated a number of times I have ZERO interest in competition. Zero means none, nada, nyet.

SMH...

If you actually read my posts, I stated a number of times I have ZERO interest in competition. Zero means none, nada, nyet.

SMH...
Why don't you go back to accurate shooter forum and tell the truth you piece of shit. You didn't come in here just to talk about the shotgun shell you shot. And how your axis can be accurate. You came in guns a blazing telling people what they should say to people who ask about budget rifles based on your opinion. You're a complete douche bag who can suck on a bag of dicks. A credibility and integrity. You have none you fucking pussy bitch
I'll leave this here.
He offers nothing here and has no redeeming value. May a squirrel drop an acorn on your roof next time you get pulled over
Screenshot_20240411_214325_Chrome.jpg

This is what you said pussy. You act like you came in here and brought up savage rifles and everyone jumped on you. You soft motherfucker. I'm sure you make your kids proud. Another example of a spineless pussy.

"I did this with my .223 Savage Axis II Precision and a Vortex Viper Venom scope I bought less that a month ago shooting my reload of a ArmorAlly 55gr fmg, 24 grains of Alliant 1200r with a CCI 450 primer and a range scavenged case. Twist on rifle is 1:7. Hardly considered an accurate load by many.

So when people ASK for opinions on how to get started, dump the bullshit about needing a gun way outside their budgets, and offer real advice. Don't do describe your "dream gun" you don't own, actually try to help them.."

Got you Motherfuckers, so just STFU! Rip an old washing machine in half! (Accurately)
IMG_3271.jpeg

All for a 22? What were they supposed to be shooting?
They are apparently expecting the arrival of a very pissed-off Pecos Bill.
(Seriously, that's the dumbest, most over-dramatic promo for the most under-powered product I've ever seen. I hope NO ONE buys any of their rifles, just because of this stupidity. My favorite is the idiot wearing a white bed sheet poncho with spray paint splotches on it for desert camo, carrying an axe for backup to his deadly .22).

Last edited:
(Seriously, that's the dumbest, most over-dramatic promo for the most under-powered product I've ever seen. I hope NO ONE buys any of their rifles, just because of this stupidity. My favorite is the idiot wearing a white bed sheet poncho with spray paint splotches on it for desert camo, carrying an axe for backup to his deadly .22).

White bedsheet poncho you say? @Bender just in case he missed this too…

IMG_0492.jpeg

Sirhr

Last edited:
Why don't you go back to accurate shooter forum and tell the truth you piece of shit. You didn't come in here just to talk about the shotgun shell you shot. And how your axis can be accurate. You came in guns a blazing telling people what they should say to people who ask about budget rifles based on your opinion. You're a complete douche bag who can suck on a bag of dicks. A credibility and integrity. You have none you fucking pussy bitch
I'll leave this here.
He offers nothing here and has no redeeming value. May a squirrel drop an acorn on your roof next time you get pulled overView attachment 8394655
Interesting.

I think those Hammerli force are going to be very interesting for nrl22/prs rimfire. I might have to get one to compare to my anschutz since its 10% of the cost and basically less then starting with a summit. I understand the marketing in a way. Get airsofters or paintball teens interested with a super cool new 22.

I think those Hammerli force are going to be very interesting for nrl22/prs rimfire. I might have to get one to compare to my anschutz since its 10% of the cost and basically less then starting with a summit. I understand the marketing in a way. Get airsofters or paintball teens interested with a super cool new 22.

I was trying to figure out through that whole promo…. Is neck beard living in that bus? Is the Hammerli the gun to choose to live out the post-civil-war apocalypse while bands of similarly-armed zombies on dirt bikes hunt you down? Did any of them fire a shot?

I get the “paintball/airsoft vibe.”

But looked to me like the only thing they were trying to shoot is each other. Which is great with airsoft.

Not so much with a .22!

Came away from the promo going “so what is the point?” Name my only conclusion is that the shots were part of a product placement reel for an upcoming apocalypse movie… and if you watch the movie you will get what the hipsters are doing in the desert in Mississippi Snow Ghillies.

Does look like a cool PRS rifle. But comes off as being for zombie movie larpers.

Sirhr

You are also uncultured swine