• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

To those who say lower cost guns aren't "accurate"..

This thread makes this review come to mind.
IMG_4785.png

And yet your Savage has only 500 rds on it? Interesting...
I've said it many times, I am an AR guy, still my preferred gun and I shoot them far more than I do the Savage which is new. Think about it, an AR holds 30 rounds. It doesn't take much to go thru 400 rounds shooting my AR's and the Savage. shooting 3 to 4 times a week.

As a Marine, you already knows how quickly a 30 round mag can disappear when shooting. You also know it's a motor skill you must constantly work on.

As a Marine I doubt you took shit from anybody but you expect me to?

Let's just get this out since you are the head muthafucker in charge.

The inmates are running the asylum in here. That's your call, but don't jump down my ass for responding. I don't turn the other cheek, never have, never will. I'm married, have grown kids. The incessant comments about gay sex, faggots, directed me just display false machismo and even more. I did 26 years as a business owner and then 4 years working for Microsoft. I had to go thru their "diversity acceptance" program. This was part of that dealing with gays.

Not saying these posters are homosexuals, but some of them sure rise to the bar stated here. with their constant posts referencing it.

The Closet and Gay-Bashing

For some gay men, "Hiding and passing as heterosexual becomes a lifelong moral hatred of the self; a maze of corruptions, petty lies, and half truths that spoil social relations in family and friendship" (Herdt and Boxer, 1993). There are many gay men who, before they came out, were either "gay-baiters" or "gay-bashers" themselves.

Attacking those perceived to be gay serves several functions. One penile plethysmography study indicated that men with strong antihomosexual beliefs actually had significant homosexual arousal patterns (Adams et al., 1996). Strong antihomosexual feelings may represent an effort to control perceptions of a gay-basher's own sexual identity. This might translate as, "If I attack gay people, no one will think I am gay." Psychoanalysts call this defense "identification with the aggressor" (Freud, 1966). It may represent intrapsychic efforts to maintain a psychological distance from one's own homoerotic feelings. In other words, it is an effort to strengthen dissociative tendencies.

If you want me gone, then fucking ban me. That's your choice, but you better damn well think of the damage done in this forum by this behavior to your sponsors and even more, potential sponsors. Corporate America won't touch entities like yours being associated with this behavior.

Next move is yours.

Well now that you bring that up, what about Albert Waldron?

How does a guy with a Napoleon complex about his Savage, that went off his meds, become an 8 page circle jerk thread?

You guys could make better use of your time by heckling DeathBecauseDoucheNozzle or whatever his name is. Even Maggot offers more cognitive responses than McCockRider55. This looks like a bunch of school yard bullies picking on the retarded kid. Just buy him a football helmet and move on.
Has anyone else noticed maggot and Mcrider aren’t on this post at the same time? Could maggot be coming back only posing as a shooter?
And as far as a man, a gun, and his knowledge may I suggest Charles Whitman?

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG and Bender
He said he owned a Desert eagle 1911 in the other thread. That about like saying you own a Challenger Power wagon or El Camino Corvette.

I think Desert Eagle briefly made a 1911. I mean, everyone else has stuck their names On that platform, why not DE?

Now a gold plated DE .44 magnum… that’s some ‘Hide cred! I hear LL has one!

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: lash
I've said it many times, I am an AR guy, still my preferred gun and I shoot them far more than I do the Savage which is new. Think about it, an AR holds 30 rounds. It doesn't take much to go thru 400 rounds shooting my AR's and the Savage. shooting 3 to 4 times a week.

As a Marine, you already knows how quickly a 30 round mag can disappear when shooting. You also know it's a motor skill you must constantly work on.

The inmates are running the asylum in here. That's your call, but don't jump down my ass for responding. I don't turn the other cheek, never have, never will. I'm married, have grown kids. The incessant comments about gay sex, faggots, directed me just display false machismo and even more. I did 26 years as a business owner and then 4 years working for Microsoft. I had to go thru their "diversity acceptance" program. This was part of that dealing with gays.

Not saying these posters are homosexuals, but some of them sure rise to the bar stated here. with their constant posts referencing it.

For some gay men, "Hiding and passing as heterosexual becomes a lifelong moral hatred of the self; a maze of corruptions, petty lies, and half truths that spoil social relations in family and friendship" (Herdt and Boxer, 1993). There are many gay men who, before they came out, were either "gay-baiters" or "gay-bashers" themselves.

Attacking those perceived to be gay serves several functions. One penile plethysmography study indicated that men with strong antihomosexual beliefs actually had significant homosexual arousal patterns (Adams et al., 1996). Strong antihomosexual feelings may represent an effort to control perceptions of a gay-basher's own sexual identity. This might translate as, "If I attack gay people, no one will think I am gay." Psychoanalysts call this defense "identification with the aggressor" (Freud, 1966). It may represent intrapsychic efforts to maintain a psychological distance from one's own homoerotic feelings. In other words, it is an effort to strengthen dissociative tendencies.

If you want me gone, then fucking ban me. That's your choice, but you better damn well think of the damage done in this forum by this behavior to your sponsors and even more, potential sponsors. Corporate America won't touch entities like yours being associated with this behavior.

Next move is yours.
before the thread gets locked:

I've had ZERO problems with that. Every manufacturer has some problems with their widgets. My gun has been flawless and I'm approaching 500 rounds run thru it. I knew going in that it wasn't a custom rig, and the few kinks, dealing with the bolt action being stiff have gone away since I installed a Desh bolt lift kit and a longer bolt handle.

Does it run like on of the customs, I doubt it, but as a rifle to learn with, determine what my needs are and what they might be, it's acceptable.
What I can say is that at 100 yards, the gun is a tack driver.

It's a learning gun. Some of you fail to understand that.
If your gun has been flawless, why the bolt lift kit?

I had a salvage a while back. Extraction was junk and I spent way too much time and money trying to fix it.

If I knew then what I know now, I would have purchased something else right out of the gate.

Some of us have experience. You just don’t want to listen.

you want me gone, then fucking ban me. That's your choice, but you better damn well think of the damage done in this forum by this behavior to your sponsors and even more, potential sponsors. Corporate America won't touch entities like yours being associated with this behavior.

Next move is yours.

F166D7E0-337F-4719-A174-05941E9074AB.jpeg.jpg

Well, it was fun while it lasted

@Mcrider55 I’m glad something bad happened to you or hopefully nothing good happens to you. I think that’s the proper saying

Maybe we can get it going again.

Hey guys I own a savage in .243 and it’s the best gun of all time so stop buying more expensive rifles because they’re obviously not worth it

Source:
I read a book about the Gulf War or something, I dunno

• Haha
Reactions: Yasherka
I don't think anyone questions Savage rifles' accuracy. It's the reliability that comes into question, more than anything else. I own several, and started in LR/PRS shooting, using one rebarreled in (the then "new") 6.5CM. But feeding and extraction (among other things) is where, there are now much better options.

JMTCW...

Next move is yours.
Welp, back to the bus stop for you

Next move is yours.
Why would anyone take your word for it? Oh that's right your a victim. You introduced yourself by telling people, you don't know, that they need to stop suggesting the dream rifles they don't have a be more helpful. Oh OK
Then you decided to brag on another f
Why yes. Yes it is....

I'm sure you'll go back to wherever you came from, wearing your banned status as a badge of honor...but I don't have time to deal with you or your nonsense today.

"Don't go away angry....just go away."
Thank you

Is it to soon to start a memorial Shotgun Shell challenge postal match?
Do it. And for those at a public range, simply mark a target a spot the size of a shell primer. Better yet, extract a spent one and use that to draw.

I don't think anyone questions Savage rifles' accuracy. It's the reliability that comes into question, more than anything else. I own several, and started in LR/PRS shooting, using one barreled in (the then "new") 6.5CM. But feeding and extraction (among other things) is where, there are now much better options.

JMTCW...
They are kinda clunky, don't always eject but for the money they are a great gun. My Son has a lot of customs and they are so silky smooth.

Topstrap

Reactions: MarinePMI
They are kinda clunky, don't always eject but for the money they are a great gun. My Son has a lot of customs and they are so silky smooth.

Topstrap
Yeah, BigHorn/Zermatt did it right. The TL3 and Origin are kind of what the Savage rifle design should have evolved into. All the pluses of the original design, but more refined and reliable.

That you embrace the intersectionality, and woke, DEI screed of the tech industry is all we need to know about you.

I don't care to be around, or even communicate with, anyone who has the emotional adjustment level of a high school girl, and who has to be taught "how to deal with gays"!

Real integrity and honor isn't learning how to treat some victim class in a special way. That is the same old prejudice with a new paint job. It's treating everyone with the respect owed to an individual human being, which means not being prejudiced by how they look, or what they like to do between consenting adults. Treating everyone actually equally in fact is real integrity. What you learned was total, fake bullshit to hide the emotional and intellectual maladjustment of grown children.

Don't let the door smack your fat ass on the way out.

That you embrace the intersectionality, and woke, DEI screed of the tech industry is all we need to know about you.

I don't care to be around, or even communicate with, anyone who has the emotional adjustment level of a high school girl, and who has to be taught "how to deal with gays"!

Real integrity and honor isn't learning how to treat some victim class in a special way. That is the same old prejudice with a new paint job. It's treating everyone with the respect owed to an individual human being, which means not being prejudiced by how they look, or what they like to do between consenting adults. Treating everyone actually equally in fact is real integrity. What you learned was total, fake bullshit to hide the emotional and intellectual maladjustment of grown children.

Don't let the door smack your fat ass on the way out.
I used to know a gay guy who had studied French in school. So, he knew the french and even the brits called a cigarette a fag.

So, when he said he needed to light a fag, it made you think twice.

Edited to add: it was ceiling installer. The same one who told me a joke.

He said, "I think my rommate's gay."

"I know I will be sorry for asking," I replied. "But why is that?"

He said, "Well, his dick tastes like shit."

So shouldn’t we form a posse and go over to his forum and have fun?

Nah. For one… it’s a good forum. Actually good people there. Mostly. For two, we have more class than that. And Three… we have better things to do.

Like shoot stuff from really far away and then meme about it.

Oh and fag bashing!

Sirhr

• Haha
Reactions: Glowie and XP1K
Made me laugh. You bench 275. Well, I weigh about 260 at 6' 4" (a bunch of birthdays have worn me down from a stately 6' 6".)

So, I am big behind the keyboard and in front it.
This is an inside joke referencing another Legendary Thread:
Okay... Now you've gone and done it!

You Internet pussy are fucking crack me up you would not be talking to me like that to my face because I cave your fucking head in you puke. And I am the real deal true badass motherfucker bunch of pussy ass bitches

28 yrs of concrete and over 200 bow kills and I bench 275. So fuck you bitches hiding beside your computer

Nah. For one… it’s a good forum. For two, we have more class than that. Three… we have better things to do.

Sirhr
True, plus another someone like him will happen along soon enough I’d imagine. Maybe he’s amongst us right now and we don’t even know it yet 👀

Nah. For one… it’s a good forum. Actually good people there. Mostly. For two, we have more class than that. And Three… we have better things to do.

Oh and fag bashing!

Sirhr
Screenshot_20240126_144825_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240126_144825_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
I think Desert Eagle briefly made a 1911. I mean, everyone else has stuck their names On that platform, why not DE?

Now a gold plated DE .44 magnum… that’s some ‘Hide cred! I hear LL has one!

Sirhr
Looks like you might be right. I stand corrected.

Reactions: lash

Next move is yours.
I think you guys made him commit internet suicide. Pretty sure he saw being banned as his only way out. Can you imagine how much relief he must feel now?

You all owe him rent, you've taken up permanent residence in his head. Damn squatters :LOL:

@mcrider 55. If you come back to sail your storm a little further I will explain this to you...since you like psychology so much...

I've said this before on this forum, but this behavior is men checking the behavior of other men. This type of activity actually helps mankind and society as a whole by not allowing men to become feminized or to identify those who have. It is actually the exact opposite of what you suggest in your last post--that every member of this forum isn't attracted to women in any way at all is totally wrong. What you are experiencing is the same, in spirit, as you would encounter at a male-dominated job site like a construction site.

When the new guy comes in and isn't bothered by any shit thrown at him, just lets it roll off his shoulders, it says something about him. If he gets pissed, tries to defend against every attack, and sits alone at lunch with a frown on his face, the other men know something else about him and he won't be accepted into the tribe.

This is essentially done to weed-out the weak males in a population. This is a tradition as old as society itself. If men figuratively collapse when someone calls you a name, if you can't be trusted to stay calm under this mildest of stresses, how can other members of a tribe count on that man during a stressful hunt or during combat where brains and an ability to think without emotion is required.

The answer is simple, one cannot. So as a method to insure our own survival and the survival of our families, men have learned how to test the strength of other men by throwing a little shit their way. How they respond says everything about them.

In regards to never backing down, that just makes you look weak. Each time you get mad or what you call not backing down, you look weak. What you are doing is telling the world the exact recipe to anger you and get under your skin so they can do it over and over again. Further, by showing so much emotion, you are giving power to what others have said. By ignoring it, you take the power away, you demonstrate this doesn't bother you.

Oh and fag bashing!

Sirhr
I checked. He has but one post on Accurate Shooter.

@Buzzinga

Exactly. I think that is one of the draws to me. The checking of each other. I know that being here makes me more careful about facts. We have a lot of people with enough time to google or bing and say, "actually..."

I do enjoy the roasting. Guys I used to work with and I would do this all the time, in person, to each other's face.

Lee and I would go to a mom and pop diner for lunch on Fridays. Coming back to work, Lee would say, "Man, I feel full and totally useless."

I would ask, "How do we tell the difference between now and before lunch?"

He was 17 years older than I was and I would hold the door open for him and say, "Age before beauty."

Not missing a beat, he would retort, "Pearls before swine."

Another co-worker, Jason, got a nickname started by someone saying that when he was in prison (stolen checks,) he had lost a testicle and was now known as Uno.

He paid us back by farting in a tool bucket and carrying it around. Next day was my turn and payback is a beotch.

Anything you said would be used against you. If you didn't say anything, we would make something up.

So, yeah, this feels like home.

At least I didn’t post screen shots of his escort site profile and his corvette forum account backing up his state of residence(or previous) with him talking about being in the NHRA….you can work on a Jr Dragster and say that, big whoop.