• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Today, I Am Unashamedly Bleeding Green, And Henceforth ...

Veer_G

Beware of the Dildópony!
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2008
SEPA
... will only mention it occasionally. I'm still pissed with the NFL. And as I watched the highlight reel early this morning, I thought to myself, as the numbers on the jerseys flitted back and forth, of the men who wore those numbers with dignity and pride. Number 17? Alshon who? That was Harold Carmichael, son. Blount, 29? No, you're mistaken, I think that was Harold Jackson.

You see, the club endures, and the city identifies with the club. People come and go, but the truly great ones are the ones whose numbers are retired and never seen on the field again. Not the current crop who either drop to a knee to pervert the game with political expression, or condone those who do.

My city, my club, they won, but the current tenants of these legendary jersey numbers, with no right to take advantage of the enthusiasm fans, some of whom, like me, have maintained their entire lives, will soon enough be gone and forgotten.

Today, I will blur my eyes ever so slightly, and see all the greats of the last half-century, intermingled on the parade floats, among the overgrown deadbeat teenagers wearing jerseys and numbers beyond the scope of their merit.

v5aBJGl.jpg

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com...ing-philadelphia-super-bowl-celebration-route

Did not watch a single down all year.
Fuck the NFL and as a veteran, I sure as hell would not have played into their hand with that fucking disgusting, completely false "show of support".
I will likely watch the xfl, but will never support or watch ANY NFL player or team.
I know not all took a knee, but NONE spoke out against the bullshit false narrative.
Did I mention, FUCK the nfl?

I have posted in some of these threads about my disdain for the NFL and the fact that I have high priced season tickets to the Broncos and all I do is sell them or give the tickets away as I HATE the Snowflake Kneelers, Colon Kaperdink, eat a bag of dicks you half white cocksucker who started this whole bin of shit. Where would you be now if some WHITE family had not adopted you when you were tiny?
Colon, take some of your many $$$ and start a function or charity to help those that are truly oppressed.
Use Von Miller from the Broncos as your guide. He puts glasses on poor kids no matter what their color and I don't think he is a kneeler but I may be wrong.
Early on in this debacle there was one player who was in Special Forces of some type, a Veteran none the less, and I think he was playing for the Steelers but am not sure, who went out of the locker room to stand Tall and hold his hand over his heart as the National Anthem and Flag ceremony went on all by himself while his team mates hid in the locker room. Tears came from his eyes as the cameras filmed him.
In short, not all of them are bad. If I knew who that man was I would send him a message of support. FM

I wrote Kim Jong Un an eloquent letter, letting him know that America would lose great face if he were to land a nuclear warhead on the 50 yard line at kick off. Being that he didn’t take the bait, the Eagles winning is the next best thing.