• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Today's AO

DIBBS

Old Mountain Man-Tired occasionally Grumpy SOB
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2008
    WARSHington State
    Saw some beautiful GOD's Country today... cold snap is moderating. Wolf tracks, coyote tracks, creative deer, and Golden and Bald eagles. Was hoping to get a coyote or three today but was checking out a new area. No luck calling, no response from howling.

Of course the Ranch owner, where I spend a fair amount of time usually, missed two behind his house this am.

Calving season, so the predators should be hanging around the feed lots.

Wasn't sure where to post this... maybe we need a Great Outdoors forum?

Enjoy the virtual tour.
    20210217_080000.jpg
    20210217_101801.jpg
    20210217_102038.jpg
    20210217_104435.jpg
    20210217_095116.jpg
    20210217_101453.jpg

Last edited:
    That up in Okanagan area? Haven't been that way in a long time.
    Pretty sure I haven't seen you since the Ellensburg match several years ago when I camped out there in 9* temps.
    Long time...

That up in Okanagan area? Haven't been that way in a long time.
    Pretty sure I haven't seen you since the Ellensburg match several years ago when I camped out there in 9* temps.
    Long time...

Yes Jeff, Northern Okanogan County... Sinlahekin Valley.

THAT Eburg match was a COLD M'Fer. Was that when @TEAMSENDIT got the present from Fish & Wildlife and winners or all (?) chipped in to pay the ticket?

Those were fun times for sure-best type of shoot to attend. I would go to one of those...the head to head matches were awesome- if there were components available to restock.

Yep. That's the one. Not supposed to ride quads off the beaten path...
    I slept in a tent the 1st night. Was nice & warm till I had to get up...
    I used to hunt with my uncle & grandfather out of Loomis for years but then all the deer disappeared.
    Then I started hunting out of Mazama but those deer disappeared too. Always looking for better hunting nowadays. Was thinking about ID or Oregon now. IDK.