• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TOILET PAPER CALCULATOR

The calculator, as far as I can tell, does not provide the assumptions it uses for calculating how many squares of TP are going to be used in one "session." I am practicing conservation, limiting myself to four squared, practicing careful geometric folding to accomplish the mission. I used to pull it out in huge bunches and go to town, plunger at the ready.

Can we get everyone brought up to speed on calculating percentages before we get into complex algebra story problems?

Reactions: Centuriator
Funny fact: I found these and bought a whole case of them...just in case. My wife thought I was crazy, as usual, but ... I learned the hard way to keep TP in the truck for those "ate a bad burrito at the truck stop" situations. Learned that lesson the hard way one day.

452 days. we haven't bought tp since january or the last time it was on sale.
it doesn't go bad. it isn't something we will quit using.

i still don't even understand why smokers buy one pack at a time.

Reactions: Centuriator
Where do you input the number of neighbors in your area and the amount of ammo in your hoard?