• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tom Manners

Jedi

Team AndiCapp
Minuteman
Dec 10, 2003
Mountains
Tom
Just got rigs back from Mark
Stock looked great, much stiffer
many thnx

FYI
Over a year ago i contacted Tom about a issue i was having with a T4
Well due to some unforeseen med issues i was unable to get stock back to Tom
MOve forward to Jan of this year and i ask my local gun guru to ck it out, he called Tom for advice.
Tom not only remembered the original contact we had, but still wanted to fix it at no cost to me
Stock came back with fresh finish, LOP spacer system and graphite reinforced barrel channel @ no cost to me
Wow
Mr Manners OUTSTANDING customer service best of best
My $$ will go to these guys everytime

Re: Tom Manners

I have bought several stocks from Tom Manners and in my experiences he is a first class guy and he has always done exactly what he said he would do. No BS.
Guther

Tom and his whole crew are great people to work with. He has built a large number of stocks for me and other special projects. cant recommend them enough!

I agree 1000%!! Tom is a great guy! I have 2 Manners stocks and a 3rd on the way.

Tom is always there to talk and answer questions. Manners are the best hands down and so is Tom!