• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Too freakin old for this shit

Re: Too freakin old for this shit

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: J Blaze</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Link didn't work for me... </div></div>
fixed it

that's awesome!!!

just wait until they turn 30.

i did shit like that when i was in my late teens early 20s. at 33, i have 2 torn ACLs, separated my right shoulder 3 times, left one 7, 17 concussions, hernia surgery and pending back surgery for a ruptured disk. it was fun when i did it, but whole hell it suck right now.

That is an awesome video. I have a customer that just came from the downhill biking game. Really cool kid, and he catches on fast. Karting is my sport, making my living in it.

This is a trailer for 'BecomeOne', a documentary coming out. It's very honest about the national level of karting.

That was a cool video! When I was in my tweens and early teens, I wanted to be like Mat Hoffman --dude was catching 30'+ air on these huge ramps. Got freestyle BMX going. But the wrecks are way worse than with skateboards. Mat went on to break almost every bone in his body, while I went on to mountain bikes.

I've done a lot of the crazy shit they were doing, but without the ramps and that one crazy HUGE staircase. I used to love stairs and 4-5' drops, but not like those. Most universities in the US are GREAT mountain bike freestyle courses, full of stairs and drops and hills, and they don't care that you use them that way (in Seattle at UW anyway). Skateboards either, hell, they sell the helmets and pads there!

But I'm too damaged myself to risk ANY of that today! Sure miss those days when I was invincible like superman though...

LOL, I about shit myself just watching the video, very very cool though.