• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Top CC of snipers (title for fun)

H&K VP9SK

Not my first CC pistol but after running a VP9 well and feeling "natural" I grabbed on up. It has been worth the extra few bucks.

Springfield XDs 9mm most of the time on my hip in a crossbreed inside the waist holster . I also have an XDs .45 in my truck door. I sometimes carry my Glock 17. I keep a Springfield XD .45 in my backpack, and a Glock 19 in my truck console . I have a Rock River M4 under the rear seat of my truck .

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
So the title is a little off, most people here are not snipers, but it sounds good right?

BLUF: What CC do you prefer? If you have multiple, pick the one you carry most.

A buddy of mine and I are trying to get some numbers and stats on the top concealed carry firearms, and I have to do a report for a class. I said heck with most of the topics and went for this.

I’m looking for reply’s of simple firearms. If you want to post why you pick say a HK VP9, feel free to, but please start the post with the firearm so I can gather the numbers easier.

I’m posting this here because I visit thisportion of the forum most and it gets tons of traffic.

So for me, an example:

Glock 19
I’ve had upwards of 30 different pistols, the Glock 19 has been the most reliable and accurate for my style of shooting.

I eat a lot of eggs, red meat, garlic and beans. So I just fart. Never failed me yet.

Shield mostly, but my lcp2 is probably catching up on total carry days. It's just so light and thin I dont even think about it. Occasionally a kimber tle in jacket weather.

Reactions: derk
G19 or CZ P07. Used to be PPS M1 but the backstrap issue killed it for me.

also
PSA: anyone that has a Shield. DM me for some free mags

Reactions: Wyzrd
S&W 45 shield- 6 days a week (you guess which 6),
S&W 9 shield- On the 7th day of the week I'm not carrying the 45.
Then there's the:
Rem. R1 1911 5" 45- when I camp.
Mac:cool:

G19 or a Kimber Ultra carry in .45acp

Attachments

• 37404E32-7502-42C4-B387-22D39F3F77A0.jpeg
    37404E32-7502-42C4-B387-22D39F3F77A0.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 3F58C292-187B-4D97-94ED-FADE8202436E.jpeg
    3F58C292-187B-4D97-94ED-FADE8202436E.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 68
Don't know if you still need this info but I tote a G27 and a 340PD. I always have the 340PD no matter what and wear the G27 IWB when wearing pants with a belt. In Milt Sparks VM2 leather!

I have other shit of course and I put a G21 on a chest rig on a set of armor I never use, but that 340PD for sure and that G27 see most of the use. I have a G26 too but still prefer to carry the G27 for defense. Just a bigger hole I guess.

Depends how fat I am. Sig p238 for when it's summer and/or I cant fit anything else in my pants