• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Movie Theater Top Shot 4

Re: Top Shot 4

Is it me, or does top shot always seem to have the worst shooters on it? They all claim to be super world champions and then they miss every other shot they take.

Like I said, is it just me or what? They never really seem to have any extremely difficult shots either. I've seen a few that looked pretty hard, but most of them didn't even involve guns.

And I don't even watch the show hardly anymore because I refuse to watch reality shows.

A few times last season I couldn't help but wonder why I was watching with all the bullshit drama, then they started shooting again and I was better. But seriously, it is cool to watch but I don't believe it singles out the best marksman but rather the one who is lucky enough to make most of their shots and not piss off too many people.

I think it's getting worse. Last season with all of the drama with Jake was really annoying and I found myself fast forwarding through most of it. Now this season they're throwing in two pieces of eye candy it seems just for the hell of it. Eh, I guess we'll see where this goes...

i lose interest when they do stupid stuff like throw hatches and rocks or shoot long bows at ballons. There never is much precision rifle either

First season wasn't bad, something new for us all to watch that involved shooting. Second season, what a disaster, I didn't even watch after the 1000 yard shot. I really liked the 3rd season mostly just to see Dustin come out on top.

This season, maybe the ladies will advance a bit further since they do seem to be hitting a lot of targets. See a lot of the guys that are clones of what they've had on the show before. No one has stood out yet as an exceptional shooter but still early I guess.

I'm still waiting to see when they walk up and see a little XP-100 pistol sitting on the bench and targets scattered out to 1000 yards. I'm sure that'll throw them all for a loop. Still it's a show that involves shooting but seems drama is in the forefront. As long as it don't become a clone of season 2 I'll continue to watch and marvel over the cool target setups they get to shoot at.

Topstrap

I am a fan of the cool events they have them compete in. Hate the drama though. I'd like to see eliminations based soley on performance score. You hit the fewest targets; goodbye.

Looks to be a good season 4! Watched it last night. The slow mo camera shots are worth watching alone. As for competitors too early , no one stood out yet, and the drama could go bye bye that would be fine with me, but my wife would stop watching because she thinks the shooting part is the boring part and the house drama makes it worth watching. Maybe the producers get that too?

Doesn't seem like too many cry babies....but it's early on still...and some good scenery!!!

yeah, I am definitely tired of the drama....it sems to me they must have paid that Navy SEAL to act so badly because surely noone can be that much of a jerk

That show is nothing but girly bullshit/gay drama waste of time. I much rather work on a gun than to watch it. After one or two shows to see slow motion bullets and whatnot I lose interest. If the show's business people were serious, and wanted real shooters, they'd come here and immediately invite Frank, RadCustom and Lindy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinnypitt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah, I am definitely tired of the drama....it sems to me they must have paid that Navy SEAL to act so badly because surely noone can be that much of a jerk </div></div>

Ain't that the truth?!?!?!?!

I loved it when that young kid made a crack about the old men and their pacemakers....and he was the first one to go home!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casey Simpson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That show is nothing but girly bullshit/gay drama waste of time. I much rather work on a gun than to watch it. After one or two shows to see slow motion bullets and whatnot I lose interest. If the show's business people were serious, and wanted real shooters, they'd come here and immediately invite Frank, RadCustom and Lindy. </div></div>

I think you have a hell of a good idea, let's sign Frank up for the show. Throw CKA and shank on the other team, rob, maser and afew others on franks side. Now thAt would be fun to watch!

well as always the first two eliminated were pistol champions. thank god for DVR, pass over the drama and commercial and watch a little shooting on TV, could be worse like glee
cheers.

Hell no! It's all fake and staged just like every other reality show. IMO, this show does nothing but make a mockery of the shooting sport.

Just watched it last night "on demand" and was very surprised to see a very good friend of mine Craig Buckland on there!, he never mentioned it! I was even more surprised to see him lose that first elimination with the M1A considering he is a damn good shooter with any gun and he also owns an M1A!. As someone said a lot of it appears to be luck of the draw, and if it is your day or not!. Sucks now, I was really looking forward to watching it with someone I know on there and he gets eliminated in the first 15 minutes!

38579530910259246486830.jpg

I'm sorry, were you saying something?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: skinnypitt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.it sems to me they must have paid that Navy SEAL to act so badly because surely noone can be that much of a jerk </div></div>

He has a long history of bitching and filing complaints/lawsuits alleging racism so I think he just likes to play the victim card and is really like what we saw on the show.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Yeah, I think the statement was something along the lines of buy a treadmill and lay off the carbs.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eclipse57</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The host Colby is such a fucktard!</div></div> +1

I'll watch it on demand if I'm really bored, wife can't be around though because she can't stand the host.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

I see your twin pistols, and raise you:

newmissrsa2011%20012.JPG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JonnyHawes</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

I see your twin pistols, and raise you:

newmissrsa2011%20012.JPG

</div></div>

Definately a reason to watch the show!

so far the guns are interesting, the chicks are good shots and the DVR skips through all the drama and commercials.
The Milkor challenge was pretty cool too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PBinWA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eclipse57</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The host Colby is such a fucktard!</div></div> +1 </div></div> +2

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 338BMB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
mv2.jpg

</div></div>

Wow! Look at that F430

Well i guess that's how you get on, I have applied all 4 seasons, but i don't have tits and fucking $$ as the people that are on, most of these guys are sponsored i believe sense season 2 they all in my opinion shoot like some one paid for the to be on. but i dont think i would pass their med requirements since i do run a wheel chair most of the time, but i believe i could fight it out to be on the show, i believe it would be worth it.

i bet i could hold a pistol upside down and shoot as good if not better then the display of the 1st pistol showing. but i have been told i make a 1911 and a M9 sing.

Hot Shot would be a much better show if they ditched the reality format. Show us how these people shoot, give us a little background on them, and be done. They've made it Jersey Shore with guns. I can't stand it.

After significant contribution behind the scenes on 4 seasons and 8 episodes now, I'd just like to recover the footage of all the best contributions and shooting demos I've made that were never shown on the final cut of the show.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Texdoug1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hot Shot would be a much better show if they ditched the reality format. Show us how these people shoot, give us a little background on them, and be done. They've made it Jersey Shore with guns. I can't stand it. </div></div>

One of the guys works for Google
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SAWMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After significant contribution behind the scenes on 4 seasons and 8 episodes now, I'd just like to recover the footage of all the best contributions and shooting demos I've made that were never shown on the final cut of the show. </div></div>

I checked out your home page.
Impressive!
My guess is that you do everything possible to keep the shooting as high quality as possible.
It ain't your fault the producers have turned it into "General Hospital" with guns.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SAWMAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After significant contribution behind the scenes on 4 seasons and 8 episodes now, I'd just like to recover the footage of all the best contributions and shooting demos I've made that were never shown on the final cut of the show. </div></div>

Yea it doesn't look like for our end of the TV that the "Black Shirts" or guest host do anything

I think with all the "Mel-rose Place" they got going on, their ratings have to be going down. I don't know ill keep applying maybe ill make it one time but i don't have the paper work or the backing like some of them seam to have. I believe it be hard to do because i don't have the $$ to shoot competitive IDPA open class on a government check, hell "F" class busting the bank lol, and now Sniper Spotter putting a dent in it,but ill keep applying lol

But then again Sons of guns back on with a new season. So their always hope for that dam blind squirrel and that fucking nut.

cry.gif
"I asked terry what i should do?
cry.gif
he said do whats right
cry.gif
so i put one in hit target
cry.gif

Im sorry friends and all are grate but its a competition not jersey shores

Those idiots just lowered the ratings for that show by getting rid of Michelle. Oh well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cowboy1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
cry.gif
"I asked terry what i should do?
cry.gif
he said do whats right
cry.gif
so i put one in hit target
cry.gif

Im sorry friends and all are grate but its a competition not jersey shores </div></div>

I damn near changed the channel when that shit spewed from his mouth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PBinWA</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eclipse57</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The host Colby is such a fucktard!</div></div> +1 </div></div>

+ the national debt

When the big dude started crying about voting his friends off and that he just couldn't do it, but then finally did shoot the non performers target only to then go through all the hugging and weeping nonsense....seriously? Dude--man up, get over it. Did you come here to compete and win, or to make friends and cry when you have to vote them off???

I'm shooting a little IDPA match with some guys Saturday and a couple of my best friends on the planet will be there and I am going to do everything I can to destroy them--and I won't shed a tear either way.

Additionally, as for going up against Michelle in the elimination, he got to choose who he would go up against. That was a great stratigic move and regardless of how good of friends you are, the only logical way to go. If I had to choose who I am going up against when we are shotgunning, I will pick the 110 pound girl every time. Shotgun won't be her strength, even if she is a better marksman than me.

I would have voted for the crybaby on principal... that's just me.

I'm also not very impressed with his skills.

He did better than the two that went to the eliminator for sure but he suffers mightily from diarrhea of the mouth.