• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Top Shot.

CK_32

Saving Ryans Privates
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2010
Anyone watch the first episode?

Re: Top Shot.

Yes, and I'm upset with myself as I'll never get back those 60 minutes of my life.

Yea that was pretty pathetic for any shooter.. I don't care if you have never shot a rifle that was just sad.

GAY. Best shooters from around the world MY ASS. Its like an episode of the Bachelor with guns.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flyboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GAY. Best shooters from around the world MY ASS. Its like an episode of the Bachelor with guns. </div></div>

Lol^^

I've shot 3 of 4 of those guns about the same distances and they are not that difficult.. I think the best part about that show was the Lexus commercial.

What a drag, could have been potentially a decent show but I knew in my heart of hearts that it was going to be bad but I watched it anyway, just like Master and Commander!

I thought the same thing. The idea had a lot of potential but the directors always looking for the best buck or just go Hollywood with it ruin the whole concept. If they just brought it down and let it be how it was and not so scripted and reality show it would have been alright.

Well maybe they will lose the show and they can scrounge it back up and make a real show out of it someday.

yeah was somewhat let down.

how the hell did they let that mike guy in? can someone that is so "versed" in shooting miss 100 yards over and over again?

so next week, i'll try to stay up less and get an extra hour of shuteye, and let the airsoft nation drive up the ratings.

Yea I feel the same way. I think they are just trying to get the MTV/ABC peoples ratings by attracting all the tabloid reading people to watch the show instead of true shooters or peoples interested in these things.

And I noticed a few of the shots were played out of order to make it look more dramatic than it really was. Like one scene you can totally tell it was like the second shot played as the last shot.. Because of someones reaction or where they were standing. I noticed that a few times and that's what made me think. Oh god another Rock of love BS director with no talent just creating the drama that's not there.

why dnt they just tape some of our long range and sniper comps we can all play like we dnt like eachother give eachother fake wind vlues etc at least we might be beliveable lolol

Yeah pretty well sucked.

That 200/400/600 shooting. I think if I had 1 hour to practice I could ahve put all 3 shots out in about 6 seconds, not 2 minutes. Especially when you are shooting a 3 MOA target at 600 yards.

Pretty sad.

"we scouted the globe for the worlds best shooters".....did anybody here ever hear of any tryouts for this?

shows a joke, with no true marksman...

bench

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: benchmstr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"we scouted the globe for the worlds best shooters".....did anybody here ever hear of any tryouts for this?

shows a joke, with no true marksman...

bench </div></div>

There was a post a while back about the tryout for the show.

Ahhhhhh - Make the reality shows STOP! Please Dear GOD - make them stop!

I couldn't stop laughing at the whole show. 50 & 100 yds - are you kidding me?!?!

Im just going to watch Real Housewives of New Jersey! Top Shot was a complete waste of time! That little skinny queer bag acting kid that beat Mike needs his cocky little non shooting ass kicked! Just sayin

you guys do know that some of us know some of those shooters personally, right? Just sayin.....

Which one? It would be nice to cheer for someone.

Even though I Was disappointed I’ll watch it because it’s about shooting…

Yes it was gay as shit. Where did they get these assholes from? I will continue to watch just to lmao, just like Holywood to fuck up a good thing...

Don't be fooled by the title: it's about entertainment, not about shooting.

Was better tonight. The challenge was actually a challenge. And the elimination challenge would have been fun to do. Its funny to me to see some of the people not cocking the hammer on the 92F before trying to make an accurate shot. I may be missing something but doesn't that pistol have like a 16lb DA trigger.

I enjoyed listening to the "pistol expert" whine about how he was forced to shoot a Beretta instead of his beloved Glock. Listening to his excuses about the difference in grip angle being the reason he missed was freaking lame.... I wished his ass would have gone home.

Oh, and I want my 60 minutes back, dammit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nailz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Listening to his excuses about the difference in grip angle being the reason he missed was freaking lame.... </div></div>

Blaming your gear or weapon, then getting out shot with the same kit sheds light,... man up, except whats in your face, train up, for down the road, or pull your skirt, up walk away while finding a task you can brag yourself up on and it won't catch up with you in real life.

That show is no different than many folks here.

Ever wonder about the top notch gear being sold here that's,... only been shot 20-60 times,...only mounted an used on the range 3 times,...never been in the woods or touched the ground,...
There is a big difference between buyers remorse, and trying to buy the ability to shoot. Look at the number of shooters here, look at the number of comp's.
The last Run An Gun I did this year, I sucked ass and only came in at mid pack. It was not my gear, or anything but my 62 year old Fat ass losing what I once had, but I will get a lot of it back before Feb next year.

I laugh at all the remarks I see posted about "I can make X hits in X time, maybe, maybe not, depending the COF an WHO, sets it up where. When you only have X seconds to find, range, look for and shoot threw the only loophole provided, a lot of internet expertize seems to fail the field test.