• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Spotters Tract Toric

Not there spotter but had there 12x50 binos. I loved those things for money they really pack a punch. Customer service is amazing and take care of you.

Reactions: Beefmanne
I have this one and it shames my Leupold Mark 4 spotter on every level, except portability. I literally never use the others I have.

Ordered the 27-55 today for an upcoming Mulie hunt. Looking forward to putting it through its paces. From everything I’ve read, it’s about as close to Alpha you can get without paying Alpha prices. Also really like that I can get a mil reticle eyepiece. Struggling whether to get the 22x or the 33x.

John

I’ve had a short amount of time with one and I think it’s on par with the Bravo Tier premium spotters like the Swaro STS/ATS, Vortex Razor or Nightforce TS-82. When you consider the price point and the optional ranging eyepieces, you have a phenomenal spotter. They have very good customer service too from what I’ve heard.

It’s not to the level the Alpha Tier ultra premium spotters like the Swarovski ATX/STX/BTX, Zeiss Victory Harpia, Hensoldt or Leica Televid APO. However, it’s still 90%+ of the scope that those Alphas are at only half the price.

Spent 9 days out in the NM boonies with mine on a Muley hunt. Didn’t get a Muley, but the glass was superb in all regards. I cannot imagine wanting more. Will definitely be adding the 22x mil reticle eyepiece.

For those interested, Tract offers a nice military/veteran’s discount too.

John

My beloved wife of 37 years got me the fixed 22x eyepiece with the mil reticle for our anniversary. The view through that thing is…. Well… breathtaking. Image quality, brightness, eye relief and FOV are all simply superb. The reticle is on the upper and right of the FOV so is completely unobtrusive in the picture. The picture through this spotter with this eyepiece is so good that I don’t know if I’ll ever put the zoom eyepiece back on. I was itching for a pair of Tract’s 15x56 big eyes, but with this 22x eyepiece, I doubt I’ll follow through on the big eyes.

Can’t say enough good about the Tract Toric Spotter.

https://tractoptics.com/spotting-scopes/22x-spotting-scope-eyepiece-with-mrad-prs-reticle

John