• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training videos not working on app

Screach

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2017
Portland, OR
Hey guys, I’m probably doing something wrong, but I am unable to view any of the training videos or HideTV content on the app.

I am able to access them via the web, but nothing will play on the app.

I am getting this error displayed over the video image: “The player may not be published in this domain.”

Thanks in advance guys.

B6E44590-4835-4219-8FC6-74BFA34B9F46.jpeg

Last edited:
We are moving the system,

I have a new video system, basically HideTV is getting an upgrade, better livestream (main priority) so we have great new system coming and we are combining the lessons with it.

Once this is all put up, the new lessons will be coming, new format, stuff with Chris

A lot of stuff has changed since 2009 when I started the online training lessons. Now I have a system in place to put these lessons in your hand, and bring them to you live as well.

I have been quiet on that front because I knew the changes were coming and part of the upgrades were not in place so it was smarter to hold on. ( I have to change and move a bunch of videos) as well as I am looking to move from the Flowplayer as XF still not has added it to their video program.
Screenshot 2022-12-08 at 2.14.23 PM.png

it's still not in here, so that means I am still using a cheat which is a clumsy to put my videos in the post. So in a way, I chose wrong those years ago, and now I need to change it.

Apologies I wasn't ahead of this, but yes, all there is a change happening, some thing are not working until finished

We are still investing in you and this platform ... :)

Reactions: Screach