• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Training videos / threads cost?

JJRawr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2011
El Paso, TX
I'm confused. I went to subscribe for the $10 recurring, but saw that there is a 5 day trial for $140? how come a 5 day trial is so expensive?

If I subscribe to the $10 recurring does that mean they take the $140 out first? I can't afford that much and I'd like to see what it's like and if it'll be useful to me.

Just a bit confused reading the sticky on subscribing to the training videos. Any clarification? Do you get access to all videos and all threads for $10 a month?

Re: Training videos / threads cost?

You have to pay for past lessons, they are all included... we can't give away all the lessons for $10... so we made it a flat rate, which was explained over and over both here in the forum and on the home page.

If you can't understand the justification, it maybe because of exactly what you said, the $140 is more than you can afford. This stuff has value, as it is, we are giving it away, and is actually half the cost of a box of good ammo.

All the lessons there, we don't limit the access, but come on, do you think $10 is realistic. It should be a lot more per month.

JJ if your thinking on subscribing to a $10 training then its obvious you think your shooting style needs some help. Frank has put together a complete system of basic marksmanship from how to mount a scope properly to how to manage heavy recoiling rifles. Since you would be coming in at lesson 28 and the lessons are $10 each that would make it $280. If all your asked to pay was $140 thats half off for some top training with a shit ton of info that not only helps competition shooters but also the novice. I say your getting a steal.

I see. Yeah, you're both right. I'm new to shooting rifles and this information is gold to me.

Not trying to say your work isn't worth the extra money, I'm just saying, you could get 5 books on marksmanship for that. I wish there was a trial that I could see a few lessons and see if they are put together well and helpful to me before i jump on spending so much. That's all.

Go for the books and then let me know how that works out for you...

if you want a trial, on the home page we have the 3 day trial for $25, only do the basic lesson not the advanced, you can see the format.

It's not so much to spend. I'm a member of the training section. I probably don't need to be. But I would gladly give Frank $120 a year for the information and other things that I pick up off this site for free, especially considering the years he spent propping-up this site with his own money while I took advantage of it being here for free.

What you can learn from each lesson is worth way more than $10 and we have had 28 lessons so far not including some tips in additional videos.

So if you calculate it, $140 flat rate to cover all the past lessons and tips is a smoking deal.

Why aren't you sign on yet??