• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Transformers AOE

SeaLegs

Private
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2014
North Carolina
I was lucky enough to get a set of tix to the pre screening tonight! Can't wait to see some awesome explosions and some dino-bots!!!!

Father daughter night for the two of us, we both found it entertaining but I found myself looking at my watch about 90 minutes into it and her comment was “good movie but kind of long”...

Overall, I thought the movie was a B- or C+. I love the Transformer franchise. The plot was (like the last 2) irrelevant to anything. The visuals were stunning. I saw it in 3D, which I thought was on it's way out, but 3D MADE this movie good. The acting was poor to bad. Action scenes were more blocky than in any of the previous movies. The "remaining" autobots had very little dialog and BumbleBee was almost none existent in this movie. They tried to give him the same connection with the new characters without any history. Did I mention how outstanding the visuals and 3D were.

While this movie is just more Michael Bay trash, you know what you are getting if you go. While long, it makes the price per minute seem "better.

Go if you like the franchise.

I agree the plot was a bit shallow but who expects to go into a Bay movie expecting a good plot? Lol I just like to see shit blow up. As long as it delivers there I am satisfied.... :)

I grew up with Transformers (circa 1980's)and I like all the movies, I do agree it was a bit long but I would of liked more connection to the new characters I like the ties that the Transformers were involved in all are significant history, reason we went to the moon in a hurry, reason the dinosaurs are extinct, Cher noble disaster etc.

Good movie over all now Bring on the Apes

I stopped watching them after the 3rd movie. While I grew up on the transformers in the 80s... I could not help but feel these movies would be really great without any human actors. As soon as the pink monkeys started flapping their gums, the movies were ruined for me.

I just want to see giant robots fighting damn it.