• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Traveling with a 4x6 box stand

ColbyLang

Sergeant, Smart Ass, and general know it all
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2012
Louisiana
Guys,
Almost finished building a new 4x6 stand. What’s the thoughts on putting it on my 5x8 trailer and traveling to the lease with it in tact minus the roof? Will have it strapped down, trailer has a gate so it can’t slide off. Total distance is about 180 miles with 155 of that pure interstate doing 75 mph. Would love to not have to take it apart wall by wall. Thanks!

3988D1FC-E327-460D-955E-25CDE4D7E565.jpeg

7E5DF9C1-8946-4D77-AD6B-7496FED189F4.jpeg

Load it up, strap it down , and roll out.
For ease of setting up i used to build them at the house so they would come apart and stack them on the trailer and ride out. These were elevated stands of course. We moved from lease to lease every few years and always looked like sanford and sons moving.

Load it up, strap it down , and roll out.
For ease of setting up i used to build them at the house so they would come apart and stack them on the trailer and ride out. These were elevated stands of course. We moved from lease to lease every few years and always looked like sanford and sons moving.

this one will be 6’ off the ground. Haven’t attached leg brackets yet. Will do that after paint and before she’s loaded up. Thanks for the input, I really don’t wanna have to disassemble it, it never goes back together quite the same way

throw some carpet down on the floor after its in place. Will deaden the sound when you drop something on the floor. And you will. Ask me how i know...lol