• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Tree cutting accident

that clown is lucky to be alive. The way he was roped in if the tree had split he would have gotten really fucked up.

I worked for a tree company during summers during my college years. Dangerous stuff. You can never really predict what a tree will do since none of them are exactly the same. I saw some chain saw and tree fall accidents that were pretty serious. A few years after I left they had a fatal accident.

My Cousin died just about a year ago after trying to cut a limb that was rubbing his house. He broke several vertebrae in his neck and his back and various other bones.
But the Dr were the true killers. He had several operations and they finally nicked and intestine and he eventually died of peritonitis.

Of all the dumbshit ways to hook up to a tree, that has to rank right behind resting a ladder on a branch and cutting said branch on the tree side of the ladder.