• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

TresMon away from PC for 2 weeks. ( help.)

TresMon

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2007
NW USA
Hi ya guys,
I just wanted to let you guys in this section know I'm taking off in the morning (5-14-11) at dawn to make a trip to be a survival instructor for almost 2 weeks. I will be away from the net the whole time.

I'm putting this note up because I field <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">A LOT</span></span></span> of questions from this section in PM's and my personal e-mail. I didn't want the new guys or regulars to think I had left them hanging! I try to stay on top of the questions and help everyone out. You guys do me a favor and keep this bumped up to the first page in this section for me while I'm gone if you would so guys will know why they are not getting a response.

Thanks,
Tres

Re: TresMon away from PC for 2 weeks. ( help.)

Wow, two days and you guys have already let this fall to the second page. Shame Shame.

lift up to top for all those worried new loaders...

Well that would be me a new loader
smile.gif
every started somewhere lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChrisGarrett</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good luck and don't get swallowed whole, by a bear!
</div></div>

If he comes face to face with a bear then my money is on TresMon!

Thanks guys. I'm back!